Home built charged vr6 cabriolet

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well people after Mr Stig's topic regarding his past cars ( wow and people think I have had a chequered car past :-# ) it prompted me to have a look back over my past couple of vr's and then onwards a

you loved my little baby blue !!

Mate i know :)' date=' my car has a great stance :)

[/quote']

wasn't aimed at anyone mate, just a general thing that too many people think that just lowering a car gives it stance and the two arent the same :)

thanks for the kind words guys, interior will be worked on over winter but will be fairly simple tbh just black with a few little custom touches ;)

Mate i know :)' date=' my car has a great stance :)

[/quote']

wasn't aimed at anyone mate, just a general thing that too many people think that just lowering a car gives it stance and the two arent the same :)

thanks for the kind words guys, interior will be worked on over winter but will be fairly simple tbh just black with a few little custom touches ;)

I know mate, thats why i'm all smiles :), the hand made stainless steel spacers/adapters on my wheels are well enginnered to the mm to be honest, and you can tell, anyone who has treid to stance a car knows to get it right, right mainly in most ppl's eye is impossible, its a very hard task :).

Flocked mk4 dash would be my choice.........also I dont like the angle of wishbones' date=' so would invest in some ball joint extenders to level em out.

But I want a car that handles so wishbones level is as far as id go

[/quote']

having seen the work that goes into getting a mk4 dash to fit I am defo not going that route mate !!

yeah I have been looking at things like this I wanted some great plates for the front but they dont advise you use them on the front ! so will have a think

No you big fanny.. I just dont get this 'stance' crap..? It makes no sence to me at all..? Surely its about how the car drives not looks?? I know im a bit dumb when it comes to this kind of thing and i understand that dropping a car on coilovers aint enough to make it handle well.. Please explain in more detail :)

lol I will explain when I next see you but no stance is about looks rather than handling and inmo rather than just being low its more about the wheel to arch gap and wheel width to arch so inmo there should be as small as possible gap and the edge of the rim should be in line with the arch but everyone has a different opinion !