Home built charged vr6 cabriolet

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well people after Mr Stig's topic regarding his past cars ( wow and people think I have had a chequered car past :-# ) it prompted me to have a look back over my past couple of vr's and then onwards a

you loved my little baby blue !!

Chargers are for tarts! Turbos are for serious contenders.. :)

it's a convertible what did you expect !!

personally I prefer chargers - I am not into chasing numbers and massive horsepower, the noise is epic, the car isnt designed to be a 1/4 mile beast, the noise of a charger is epic, easy bolt on bolt off application, less worry of something going bang as your putting less strain on the engine, I prefer the way the power is delivered, in a front wheel drive car without 4wd and diffs etc there isnt any point in having much more than 300bhp anyway !! oh and the noise is epic ;)

Nice to see you back Ben' date=' loving the white cabby :)

[/quote']

Why are you selling your motor caddyslammed? Have you fallen out of love with it?

Sorry to hijack your thread Ben, But it is very temporary, unlike Mr Stig et al!!!!!!!!!lol

Come on fella, bens asked me to bump up the count on his thread.. ;)

[/quote']

Why are you selling your motor caddyslammed? Have you fallen out of love with it?

Sorry to hijack your thread Ben, But it is very temporary, unlike Mr Stig et al!!!!!!!!!lol

LOL is that to catch up with Craggsy???!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

lol muppet !! ;)