Home built charged vr6 cabriolet

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well people after Mr Stig's topic regarding his past cars ( wow and people think I have had a chequered car past :-# ) it prompted me to have a look back over my past couple of vr's and then onwards a

you loved my little baby blue !!

What annoys me about my car is the lowness, its pants.

cant go anywhere, its fine as its a toy, for playing about with, shows etc, but nevertheless its useless lo.

My missus A3 wouldnt start the other morning, i was at work in my van, and she wouldnt take the vr cos it doenst go over speed bumps, cant blame her really, so it all causes me a bit of grief... in the end she took her e type..

:)

lol I will explain when I next see you but no stance is about looks rather than handling and inmo rather than just being low its more about the wheel to arch gap and wheel width to arch so inmo there should be as small as possible gap and the edge of the rim should be in line with the arch but everyone has a different opinion !

and this clarifies nadda!!!

Well thanks to Bungy I have got the last piece of interior trim I needed so hopefully I can get that all finished and done before xmas !!

going to have a clearout of the garage over the next couple of weeks and then take the engine out to smooth the bay etc

plus have now got the bits to sort out the rear solenoid and the rear numberplate holder so plenty to be getting on with over the coming months

I have found a box that you wire in and set up yourself that also allows you to change gear without depressing the clutch and letting off the accelerator !! its designed for 1/4 mile runs but you can have it just as a launch control is US160 for launch or US200 for the whole thing ??