VR6 Owners Club annual meet 2011 - 20th - 21st August - Billing Aquadrome

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHICH IS ALL GOOD COS IT MEANS I CAN COME........YAAAAY

I won't be the oldest!

Not that I ever am. Sorry Martin how could I for get you?

Always nice to be remembered Nige, not that you'd forget me lol ;) ( well not in a hurry anyway ) (h)

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta little black number ready to go ' date=' but I can't do it in my high heels as I can't get decent traction on grass !

[/quote']

Au contraire Daniel. I think you'll find the heels dig in lovely. I find a 5 - 7 inch heel works best for depth and get the angle right and you'll have the ball of your foot as the second point of contact which you can use to apply pressure.

I can't commit right now' date=' but will I be able to let u know at a later date, or just turn up?

[/quote']

let us know nearer the time if you like, you can book as late as 7 day in advance, the Rally rate is available til then :-)

or just turn up it will be more expensive to camp but £10 for a day visitor to bring their car in

I can't commit right now' date=' but will I be able to let u know at a later date, or just turn up?

[/quote']

let us know nearer the time if you like, you can book as late as 7 day in advance, the Rally rate is available til then :-)

or just turn up it will be more expensive to camp but £10 for a day visitor to bring their car in

Brilliant, cheers Helen, really hope I can make it!

[/quote']

Brilliant, cheers Helen, really hope I can make it!

should be a good one :-)