How many people think we are sad?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, missis has banned me from using the VR6 now.

Shes okay with me sorting out the coilpack, HT's and some more other bits...... then sell it.

Car needs welding carried out and a proper sprayjob and fitting job on the front O/S wing.

She seems to think it will sell looking gash. I want it with temp ins but again "no".

Jake, I'll be pootling down your avenue of VR life I think.

anyone with any kind of hobby or interest is considered sad by the general population, Your only cool if you sit in every night watching TV and go for a beer friday sat night.

You go to a dub show do you really see loads of sad geeky anoraks. No, most are cool tatted well dressed stylish people.

my cousen/ boss was on about how modded cars are sad.. when asked which he would rather be seen in, the vr6 golf or a 1.4 clio he picked the golf

Ok so this thread went rather well! well the forum is kind of my facebook and i think iv got to the stage now where i have to look on there at least twice a day to make sure im not missing something! At the end of the day i just think ok, im spending my whole wage pack on my car every month (it may not look like it) but its better than getting completely gazeboed and spending an ungodly amount on drugs, and even tho i dont reli drink that much and i dont do drugs, i still get stick for my love of the vr! and for the record, i chuckled rather loudly while in tescos reading about girls and their farms...WTF??? i dont care if you need a spade to carry on planting your crops!!! Anyways while on the subject think i better give you a quick update status:- Now eating chocolate cake and going to brush my teeth in a minute. (i bet you were dying to here that useless piece of information.....

What kind of choccy cake ?

I have a mate who said to me the other day, what you doing later anything fun ?

I said Yh I'm gonna go home tinker with the car

He said sarcastically oh sounds fun

So I asked him what He was gonna do he said going shopping with his misses

Hmmmm what sounds more fun to me?

its a back and forth thing with us' date=' she says ill share all my vr6 related goings on with my fellow enthusiats, i ask her really how many items does she need that have leopard print on them

[/quote']

:o

yea i know, apparently its back "in"? no amount of bet lynch or dot cotton jibbing is changing her mind

Ok so this thread went rather well! well the forum is kind of my facebook and i think iv got to the stage now where i have to look on there at least twice a day to make sure im not missing something! At the end of the day i just think ok' date=' im spending my whole wage pack on my car every month (it may not look like it) but its better than getting completely gazeboed and spending an ungodly amount on drugs, and even tho i dont reli drink that much and i dont do drugs, i still get stick for my love of the vr! and for the record, i chuckled rather loudly while in tescos reading about girls and their farms...WTF??? i dont care if you need a spade to carry on planting your crops!!! Anyways while on the subject think i better give you a quick update status:- Now eating chocolate cake and going to brush my teeth in a minute. (i bet you were dying to here that useless piece of information.....

[/quote']

Oh no!! Mats loling in tescos!!!

And his vampire army has been changed into warewolves..

Perhaps we should plant some new bulbs and give a lonely cow a donkey conpanion ;)

Lol!! And i thought i was the only one checking out the forum whilst queing up in shops ;)

Oh no!! Mats loling in tescos!!!

And his vampire army has been changed into warewolves..

Perhaps we should plant some new bulbs and give a lonely cow a donkey conpanion ;)

Lol!! And i thought i was the only one checking out the forum whilst queing up in shops ;)

Who's got the vampires........my chaos will take on his vampires......let war begin..lol............now who's sad??!!!

D@VeR6 Is! Eating breakfast while watching the wife get the kids ready to go shopping......... Then I might put on my shoes and open the front door followed by pressing the button on the alarm to the VR6. After this I think I will pull on the door handle thus opening the door. Shortly after I plan to raise my left leg and place it firmly in the foot well followed shortly by my right. Because of this my arse will fall swiftly into the leather seat, all before putting the key in the ignition etc etc

This is why I dont have facebook as I can never think of what to make my status.

D@VeR6 Is! Eating breakfast while watching the wife get the kids ready to go shopping......... Then I might put on my shoes and open the front door followed by pressing the button on the alarm to the VR6. After this I think I will pull on the door handle thus opening the door. Shortly after I plan to raise my left leg and place it firmly in the foot well followed shortly by my right. Because of this my arse will fall swiftly into the leather seat' date=' all before putting the key in the ignition etc etc

This is why I dont have facebook as I can never think of what to make my status.

[/quote']

I like this status lol

Hahaha who needs facebook when you can have a good dose of banter on here! Oh and it was chocolate birthday cake for the record. Sorry i wasnt more precise ;) ..........STATUS:- now getting of train for a night out in norwich to enjoy some "banging" tunes........

spending your birthday on VR6OC, how sad ;-)

...that. due to me liking the status i shall "poke" you for no reason at all. God i hate facebook........sorry for the random posts' date=' the htc is having a fit. Still better than the iphone though as im sure helen will agree ;)

[/quote']

I do!... agree that is...