How many people think we are sad?

After reading a post from luke i just had the idea to see how many people get grit for spending time on the forum? i do spend quite a while on it i must admit nd i got a lot of stick from the ex missus about me being a complete saddo and getting rather excited to post my progress of the vr :P does any1 else get the same amount of stick as i do? :P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iPhones are great lol I get nagged all the time for being on here and the amount of money I spent on my car I told the missus she don't like it then you know where the door is, I don't get nagged anymore. Haha abd she spends all her time on facebook.

I got nagged, ignored it..........what else is there to do on a cold dark winters night?? TV's shite, so may as well make interesting conversation with lke minded people....missus is a technophobe hates internet/facebook etc so she reads books and mags all day, I use forum.......

they just dont get it' date='i think we are scared of missing somat,bit like going for a pint and then coming home and saying your not doing it again next week?

[/quote']

It could be suspicion on their part, in that they can't see WHO you're talking to..........anyone can say they're on a forum...what forum though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my 2 pence worth - makes me laugh a little reading this that people would find it dsad or whatever and wives/gf's etc getting the hump over it.... its your hobby....most ppl and im sorry to say a hell of a lot of women(sorry to the girls on here if this seems sexist) dont have hobbies. When you ask a girls hobby,...shopping and shoes and....errrr they are not hobbies as you cant really do/learn anything or become skilled etc.ha ha Plus if you ask a girl these days what they like to do or read somebodies profile on the net on a social network its usually throws this up......

'i loves going out and getting F*cking smashed off my face with my girls every weekend....love you all girlies xxx'

um anythig else you enjoy??.... evidently not.lol

Oh and sorry to go on but, sad to talk about cars and get knowledge and chat with like minded ppl???.........because yes dear your right much more productive spending all your time on facebook writing utter sh!te and talking to your friends who you then ring and text to say did you read that on FB. Oh dear!!!

anyway sure ive bored you, ive got to shoot off to check my facebook a min........

my 2 pence worth - makes me laugh a little reading this that people would find it dsad or whatever and wives/gf's etc getting the hump over it.... its your hobby....most ppl and im sorry to say a hell of a lot of women(sorry to the girls on here if this seems sexist) dont have hobbies. When you ask a girls hobby' date='...shopping and shoes and....errrr they are not hobbies as you cant really do/learn anything or become skilled etc.ha ha Plus if you ask a girl these days what they like to do or read somebodies profile on the net on a social network its usually throws this up......

'i loves going out and getting F*cking smashed off my face with my girls every weekend....love you all girlies xxx'

Oh and sorry to go on but, sad to talk about cars and get knowledge and chat with like minded ppl???.........because yes dear your right much more productive spending all your time on facebook writing utter sh!te and talking to your friends who you then ring and text to say did you read that on FB. Oh dear!!!

anyway sure ive bored you, ive got to shoot off to check my facebook a min........

[/quote']

HHMMMMMN have you got some issues you'd like to discuss???????

my 2 pence worth - makes me laugh a little reading this that people would find it dsad or whatever and wives/gf's etc getting the hump over it.... its your hobby....most ppl and im sorry to say a hell of a lot of women(sorry to the girls on here if this seems sexist) dont have hobbies. When you ask a girls hobby' date='...shopping and shoes and....errrr they are not hobbies as you cant really do/learn anything or become skilled etc.ha ha Plus if you ask a girl these days what they like to do or read somebodies profile on the net on a social network its usually throws this up......

[/quote']

HHMMMMMN have you got some issues you'd like to discuss???????

hey don i thought i just did then.lol

in short ppl seem to think facebook is life and now the women can facebook whilst getting smashed off their faces with the wonder of mobile internet.lol

seriously though....how many ppl have been hurt or injured, or killed from using vr6.oc forum as opposed to said facebook,lol there have been murders and all sorts due to FB. Only driving to work yesterday on radio *woman been arrested in connection to her babies death, reason she gave- mshe shook the baby to death as it was disturbing her farming(or something) on FB*

Use vr6.oc and enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anyway don ssssh im on facebook still :P

Special K81.......... you need help!!!!!!lol especialy if you're on FACEBOOK and not here!!!!!!!

Had a couple run ins with her indoors have we????? yes dear no dear. huh what was that, I was busy replying about tyre wear due to lowering of car and fuckin it up!!!!!!!!........................lol

errrr no buddy there is no her in doors!! lol i am on here, multiple windows on the go don, come on buddy, windows 7 endless possibilities havent you seen the adds, vr6.oc, bit of FB, ebay, you tube,speed hunters....all going on

if anyone hasnt hit speedhunters and is a motorhead your missing out.....mind, if you havent been on it before, make sure your not busy before you look for your first time as you may well spend hours on it.lol