• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started a thread about this about 4 years ago when I got my first VR and my wife said exactly the same thing. 34 now and loving it and as said she will get over lol.

Gav who are you trying to kid 34!! Come on mate we know your older than that

Craig my old mucker you are in no position to be challaging my age. I mean I thought you were at least 47

I started a thread about this about 4 years ago when I got my first VR and my wife said exactly the same thing. 34 now and loving it and as said she will get over lol.

Craig my old mucker you are in no position to be challaging my age. I mean EVERYONE thought you were at most 21

corrected it for you matey :);)

Craig my old mucker you are in no position to be challaging my age. I mean EVERYONE thought you were at most 21

corrected it for you matey :);)

Arh Big Gay Bears together......muppets

i know it sounds wierd asking how old people are but my wife keeps moaning at me to sell my syncro and buy a proper a car as she recons im to old to be driving a vr6 now ' date='i wont be selling as i luv my car too much and im 37,38 in november just wanted to see if im the only old git in the club thanks

[/quote']

Wayne you old fart, you're far too old to be messing about with VR6 sychro's, shrick manifolds, superchargers etc. :-p especially as it's you and Patrick who are to blame for me selling my 1.8 gl mk3 and getting a VR.

I'm 34 in a couple of weeks. I've had mine for nearly 5 years and I've got no plans to sell up anytime soon.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...