• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a fan of blakc centres and polished dishes tbh. Id go for white.

I loved my white wheels and i really want another set for daily use

go for a 45 tyre with the 16s?

got to be careful when reducing arch gap on 16s cos the sump will kiss the floor quite a bit!

Update...kind of

So Today i finally got decent photos, the car was dropped an additional 10mm, the rear left scrubs with a passenger, so rather than raise it more arch butchering will be done, the arches are being done at the end of this month anyway along with a repaint of the wheel centres

The car now also has no skirts, took them off for shits ans giggles and tbh i love it!

Fog ducts are being painted White again hence the stupid horrid looking dummy things fitted atm, better than holes! Got a few things in the pipeline but i can really see it coming on now!

Less chat, more pics

P2070117.jpg

P2070082.jpg

P2070092.jpg

P2070096.jpg

P2070102.jpg

P2070120-1.jpg

Let me know what you all think!

Haha thanks all! Can't wait for little touches to be completed, bit of smoothing and some candy white paint :)

rsweeny with the skirts buddy theres rivets at each end to be drilled out, then the end caps and metal strip are removable

at the very bottom of the sill the plastic trim is held on with phillips heads all the way along, take them out, the big plastic sections can then slot upwards off, they basically slot into a silder if you get me?

all thats left after that is stick on bits to peel off, no holes to fill, just gave em a bit of AG ITR and Polished and waxed them up :)