i think goodyear eagle F1s are really good... had toyos and they where mint as well but think the F1s are better.. parada spec2 are ment to be good also

have a look at the tyre rattings on the internet... eagle F1s where at the top but then michanin brought some tyres out that where ment to be better.. can't remember what model now.

try somthing you haven't run before, they soon get munched away anyway... got some nankangs atm and there feel dangerous when you leave F1s... might try some parada spec2 next but if i can get hold of F1s id get them again...

there all good mate.. you will be impressed regarding grip what ever performance tryes you get. you might want to look into tyre life and what condtions there better in to make it easyer

You will always get different responses for tyres. Personally I love pirelli pzeros and think they are fantastic with good grip wet or dry. Dunlop sport sp9000 are great tyres in the dry but not as hood as pirelli pzero in my eyes.

For outright grip I love my R888s ;)

Wow quiet a response so far, my budget is about give or take about £300 mark, on my mulberry i had dunlop sport 01 tyres, which seemed pretty good but my new black vr needs a set soon, i was thinking of getting the same dunlops or the toyo proxes t1r seem to be a popular choice.