Laurences Mystical Mk3.........Kermit the car! (pic update page 5)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha' date=' Oi you lot!!

At least my reputation is for being clean... ;)

And yes, i cleaned him yesterday so he is gleaming for the East Coast meet tonight laurence,,, :) :) :)

[/quote']

At least my reputation is for being clean... ;)

yes put u do have a Dirty Mind !:o

who dear? me dear?? no dear!!! lol ;)

you're telling me - whenever i see my cars "evil twin" its allways gleaming! lol

Mate yours doesn't look bad at all even compared to the clean queen!

Yours is in a better state of cleanliness and repair then mine!!

cheers, it looks okay in the pics but there is pleanty of bits that want sorting, the state of the front bumper has to be seen to be believed - apparently my driving style is to blame! lol

ah no i could shut it' date=' just wanted to expel some heat.. a few things have changed , and its alot better now, and about to be ripped apart for some more changes.

[/quote']

After goin in with Jim on the 1/4 mile i can confirm it is one f**kin insane beast.... power i can only dream of right now.

And Jim!!! Ripped apart?!! what you doin to it now you nutter!! lol

i remember it leaing the phat dubs meet and doing much spinning as it went up the road!

you're telling me - whenever i see my cars "evil twin" its allways gleaming! lol

Mate yours doesn't look bad at all even compared to the clean queen!

Yours is in a better state of cleanliness and repair then mine!!

cheers' date=' it looks okay in the pics but there is pleanty of bits that want sorting, the state of the front bumper has to be seen to be believed - apparently my driving style is to blame! lol

[/quote']

Mate my bumper is so bad astronomers get excited when i aproach coz they think they've discovered a new galaxy!!

• 1 month later...

here's a few new pics, still very much a work in progress, some of the picture quality is a bit sketchy but i'm sure you'll get the idea:

00001.jpg

00002.jpg

she's got a LITTLE bit dusty!

00003.jpg

00004.jpg

new coilovers have bought it down a bit more - approx 80mm down from standard

00005.jpg

00006.jpg

00007.jpg

and now for some greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!! :-d (and black)

00008.jpg

00009.jpg

00010.jpg