Santa Pod Night Racing 20th-21st Feb 2010

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAVEY, would 10am not put us into gigantic queues to get in matey?

I just don't want the hassle of having to queue for 100's of meters away from the entrance and waste fuel. That's all.

I know at GTI springfest last year, 8:15am - around 11am the cars were queueing all the way to the cross roads.

Sorry for all the babbling. What time are the southerners looking at arriving?

DAVEY' date=' would 10am not put us into gigantic queues to get in matey?

I just don't want the hassle of having to queue for 100's of meters away from the entrance and waste fuel. That's all.

I know at GTI springfest last year, 8:15am - around 11am the cars were queueing all the way to the cross roads.

Sorry for all the babbling. What time are the southerners looking at arriving?

[/quote']

we shall arrive at an estimated time of 8:30, que for 5-10 mins while thy open the gates sort of thing! The more the merrier mate :)

Anywhere I can meet up with your lot jake?

I do need to go to Tesco's though if there is going to be a fire pit or summin there? Just for me food and drinks.

Pending on the outcome, I may go to tescos and meet with Dave or go shopping night before and meet up with The sarf lot.

But if you're going up the A43, you will be getting off at the tesco junction anyway to head down the London Road/A509?

Or down the A428 to warrington island?

If I know and have an approx time on either, I can sit in a layby or summin and join you all?

Warrington Island has a large petrol station that sits on the A509...I'll meet up there if you guys are going that way.