Santa Pod Night Racing 20th-21st Feb 2010

TeAm Sotho signin out.. Yesh I been drinking ... Fank fuvkn XOR predictive txt! Last men standing, tg n me.. Good try by Paul and katie!! Bungy got the wet nose Award (puppy) and chalie got the golden thumb award!! Btw tg, i live the tg dub step! night all! TTFN

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was good to see everyone one again thanks once again to jim for letting me have a run in the turbo .... wot a car ..... thanks to jake for the help with the NOS .... and mite have been used at the tolls wink wink lol .... thanks to matt from C2 for the new shinny pipes ... only got to runs in and yeah f all grip .... and a few car probs but 90% sorted now

TeAm Sotho signin out.. Yesh I been drinking ... Fank fuvkn XOR predictive txt! Last men standing' date=' tg n me.. Good try by Paul and katie!! Bungy got the wet nose Award (puppy) and chalie got the golden thumb award!! Btw tg, i live the tg dub step! night all! TTFN

[/quote']

BEST POST EVER :) :) :) :)

Goth dubstep is something everyone should witness once in their life ;) did Charlie make it out the van ? (oh that's not a euphamism for anything else by the way !! )

Well im back at my parents.

I had crap handling ever since I bought daves shell. I stuck his Audi wheels on yesterday and the handling, steering wheel position are absolouty fabulous......dave set his suspention up for those wheels

UNfortunately, the car has decided to stop engaging gears and the ginding noise has got very bad now.

Other than that major problem (swapgbx) everything is peachy.

Great to see everyone. Shame things didn't work out for some people. A lot of quiet, unhappy faces about yesterday. I put that down to tiredness and the sodding weather.

Snow was cracking this morning. Hands have just about returned to normal temperature lol.

Oh, dave, when you read this, I hope you feel more human and have had a wash lol, muddy git.

Charlie eventually got up, after most the stuff had been packed up! ;)

dave was / is proper wasted, but hey, that's nothing unusual! We love ya dave!

Was good to meet all the new faces, and see the old! Great turn out team south REPRESENT!

Particularly likin pauls haldexed turbo.. And his top mrs!

Some pics from dis mornin..

034b5ea1.jpg

ee7fbd78.jpg

076409a3.jpg

2ffdb23d.jpg

eb803356.jpg

hello sailor ;) !

4a2d9004.jpg

Back home now. Car is undrivble, high pitched grinding and vibrations when driving and 1/3/4th are crunching and not going in.

New gearbox.

While everyone was asleep, I went to the toilet at about 6:15am. I got to the shop/bumper cars and fell on my arse, not once, but twice in 10 seconds....so glad no one was up.

I will be uploading the vuds I took of peoples runs before dark. I must apologise for the commentary on some of them.

What a great weekend we both just had!

It was good to meet a few peeps from this top club, and what a laugh you all are in your own ways! ;-)

Wicked setup with the fire pan and the gazzebo, heras mesh on the floor, gas stove and plenty of munch.

Back home now, showered and warm. Shame bout the blummin snow this morning, and the freezing temps last night, and the early wake-up call :-(

Oh, don't supose anyone picked up me torch did they? :-)

Back home now and showered, fed and warm. Probably about 2-3 days worth of cleaning needed on my car. My best time was 15.62 which was a disappointment. Really cold last night and a shock to wake up to the snow. I enjoyed all of your company and chuffed with team south's effort.

Is there any reason why this site has started timing me out?. Very annoying when making a post. To then lose it all.

EDIT: A few of the links are to my vids that POOtube are still processing, so I'm sorry, bungy, yours is one of those, hopefuly it hurrys up, sorry.

Jim

Tony

Bungy mincing the scooby

MattyVRT

Tony and the gear change.

Jim again

MattyVRT vs Jim .... sorry for the swear word in there. contains the word "it".

Dave with his new toy.