Santa Pod Night Racing 20th-21st Feb 2010

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any reason why this site has started timing me out?. Very annoying when making a post. To then lose it all.

EDIT: A few of the links are to my vids that POOtube are still processing' date=' so I'm sorry, bungy, yours is one of those, hopefuly it hurrys up, sorry.

Jim

Tony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rx8Zswo2Wo

Bungy mincing the scooby

MattyVRT

Tony and the gear change.

Jim again

MattyVRT vs Jim .... sorry for the swear word in there. contains the word "it".

Dave with his new toy.

[/quote']

My one doesn't work ;(

Bear with me Mark, will se what I can do.

Tony, I was too bust shouting at you to hear you swear lol.

AJ, I recorded a sprint of you. I have no idea where it is though.

B19, can't remember your name lol. Sorry. Your hair stopped hurting yet ? :D

There you go mark.

Done.

Is there any reason why this site has started timing me out?. Very annoying when making a post. To then lose it all.

EDIT: A few of the links are to my vids that POOtube are still processing' date=' so I'm sorry, bungy, yours is one of those, hopefuly it hurrys up, sorry.

Jim

Tony

Bungy mincing the scooby

MattyVRT

Tony and the gear change.

Jim again

MattyVRT vs Jim .... sorry for the swear word in there. contains the word "it".

Dave with his new toy.

[/quote']

add these to the VR6OC youtube group dude :) - http://www.youtube.com/groups_layout?name=VR6OC

Bear with me Mark' date=' will se what I can do.

Tony, I was too bust shouting at you to hear you swear lol.

AJ, I recorded a sprint of you. I have no idea where it is though.

B19, can't remember your name lol. Sorry. Your hair stopped hurting yet ? :D

There you go mark.

Done.

[/quote']

Cheers buddy....

good to see new people and old freinds, sorry if i was a bit quite, but id only had 1 hours sleep, finishing me night shift at 0700 that day. so got prgressivly grumpier during the day.

only got a 14.1 which was pants, no track temp at all. still a good day and go to take some peeps for a ride, whicih i hope you enjoyed

good to see new people and old freinds' date=' sorry if i was a bit quite, but id only had 1 hours sleep, finishing me night shift at 0700 that day. so got prgressivly grumpier during the day.

only got a 14.1 which was pants, no track temp at all. still a good day and go to take some peeps for a ride, whicih i hope you enjoyed

[/quote']

till the next time mr potter! ;)

good to see new people and old freinds' date=' sorry if i was a bit quite, but id only had 1 hours sleep, finishing me night shift at 0700 that day. so got prgressivly grumpier during the day.

[/quote']

Cheers Jim, I got to experience my 1st passenger ride down the strip and in an awesome car.