Santa Pod Night Racing 20th-21st Feb 2010

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well JK and Ads? they squeezed into a small 2 person tent that looked just about big enough to fit me in.

They are like they look, the diagrams show shoulder to shoulder. So a 3 person is about big enough for 2 and a 4 person is almost a 3..... unless you happen to be tony lol. :P

I like the idea of these popups and that one of yours Ben has proper blackout material. You could miss the sun rise, miday and afternoon and just get back on it in the evening. I'll have to check Cotswolds as I get discount there.

I like the idea of these popups and that one of yours Ben has proper blackout material. You could miss the sun rise' date=' miday and afternoon and just get back on it in the evening. I'll have to check Cotswolds as I get discount there.

[/quote']

yes mate it's really good but as I am sure Tony and Craig will tell you it's blackout not soundproof ! ;) ;)

I like the idea of these popups and that one of yours Ben has proper blackout material. You could miss the sun rise' date=' miday and afternoon and just get back on it in the evening. I'll have to check Cotswolds as I get discount there.

[/quote']

yes mate it's really good but as I am sure Tony and Craig will tell you it's blackout not soundproof ! ;) ;)

i wouldnt say anything like that ??!! lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-LICHFIELD-CAMPING-YANA-3-MAN-POP-UP-TENT---RED_W0QQitemZ300389906948QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&rvr_id=&cguid=8182c4f41260a0aad3c17871ff2f27a3

Hope youve all practised putting them away saves looking silly lol

might be able to make this if i do i will be caping not racing will let you know next week after my birthday

Team south roll in for 8, gates opn 8-830 and is normally quiet ish! Getting there early gives a few runs and then time to tweek and adjust settings, and then generally a few more runs before it gets busy! I guess we'll be seeing you there then chris?

Btw Bungy I love ur tent!! ;) perhaps they should be company Issue for team south? Somalian pirate stylee!