Ultimate Dubs March 14th March 2010

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look like alll show and no go to me ....

hehe good turn out peeps was meant to pop up but things changed u know how it is lol .... and as for gary it is a bit different at bristol and plymouth as its a field and as already said beer is always in hand or very close to lol

Hello bit late but what a great weekend we had, really good to catch up with everyone ane as always great to meet some new peeps, well what can I say, all the cars were fantastic, but as for top cleaner award well Gal;) what can I say lol, and we were the last ones out the bar lol, really glad I came although I should have kept that tenner lol.

And I will up load my pics hopefully tomorrow.

Hello bit late but what a great weekend we had' date=' really good to catch up with everyone ane as always great to meet some new peeps, well what can I say, all the cars were fantastic, but as for top cleaner award well Gal;) what can I say lol, and we were the last ones out the bar lol, really glad I came although I should have kept that tenner lol.

And I will up load my pics hopefully tomorrow.

[/quote']

Mate, i don't know what u keep going on about, you backed your status up with your stories about your Dodo Juice fetish.

I think you been drinking to many Babychams ;-)

hiya, late boy here!!!!!

as said already, great weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it all!!

i think we are all pretty even on the o.c.d. cleaning front.. *-) the lineup looked quality..

just two pics for now, will get the rest uploaded and sorted sooooon..

vr6standfronts.jpg

vr6standrears.jpg