Ultimate Dubs March 14th March 2010

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a browse at the stand it looked sweet! all the cars looked in place. was a wicked day, no pictures on my behalf because i get stressed when people walk infront of ya when your trying to take some so i just admire everyone elses lol

Well worth the hard work gettin em ready, loads of pics took of all the cars and shed loads of good comments, think we did the vr6oc proud, in the show and at the pub...last ones in again lol...politly asked to leave so they could lock up.. (h) (B);)

uds2010015.jpg

uds2010013.jpg

two random ones the mk 2 my favorite of em all lol :-p

Well done guys and gals! Gutted i couldnt make it (although i was passing by late friday nite, just couldnt blag it this time!) cant wait to see the pics on the big screen - the iphone aint quite got the resolution!

well you won't miss Helen's car !! she sent me a pic earlier and it looked immense :) :) looking like it does now it should make a big impact in the S&S this year :) very very impressed

aww cheers Ben :-)

we had a great time not been to UD's before and loved the look under the lights.... hats off to all for their hard work.... another top weekend with top people

I am just sorting sort pics out...

Oh before i forget..... Anyone who thought Gav had some sort of cleaning disorder, Aint seen nothin until you watch Absy in action,lol, even makes me look like a novice hurdler, but pride in your car is,nt a bad thing, Almost had to drag him out of the hall saturday it was only the promise of beer that won him over lol..

Oh before i forget..... Anyone who thought Gav had some sort of cleaning disorder' date=' Aint seen nothin until you watch Absy in action,lol, even makes me look like a novice hurdler, but pride in your car is,nt a bad thing, Almost had to drag him out of the hall saturday it was only the promise of beer that won him over lol..

[/quote']

He never seems that bad at Bristol. I guess it's 'cos the beer is always in sight.

HE,s gone to another level Nige...But at least it takes the pressure off a few others on here the title for cleaners cleaner of the year is wide open....Just waitin to see Ben in action.... Rumour has it he could be a dark horse... ;) :-p

Oh before i forget..... Anyone who thought Gav had some sort of cleaning disorder' date=' Aint seen nothin until you watch Absy in action,lol, even makes me look like a novice hurdler, but pride in your car is,nt a bad thing, Almost had to drag him out of the hall saturday it was only the promise of beer that won him over lol..

[/quote']

seconded! another level as said!! his car really is a credt to him!

we had a great time not been to UD's before

Really! Now that does surprise me.

P.s. did I receive a text about a day in August from you recently. ;-) My phone didn't recognise the number.

lol why's that... shiny stuffs?

glad you got the text new number :-)

just realised my premium membership ran out over the weekend so will just renew then I can post pics couldn't work out what was going on?!

Top weekend

Club stand was awesome, high quality cars

I've taken loads of pics and will upload them 2mrw

With regard to cleaning, i did put a bit more effort in for this one just like everybody else.

Some people even brought support vehicles with a spare set of wheels which they fitted in the hall (i've got a pic)

Top weekend

Club stand was awesome' date=' high quality cars

I've taken loads of pics and will upload them 2mrw

With regard to cleaning, i did put a bit more effort in for this one just like everybody else.

Some people even brought support vehicles with a spare set of wheels which they fitted in the hall (i've got a pic)

[/quote']

shhhh you....

1268606369_1006_FT317777_march_2010_094_.jpg

your car was amazing Gary!!!! Jeanette said she nearly divorced you... so maybe you can spend a bit more time out of the garage this month :-)