Ultimate Dubs March 14th March 2010

cant move the car at the moment so might not be coming or will come with no cleaning done as can only get someone to look at it Friday morning :-( cant really wash a car in the garage

Whats the matter with it Helen, and you have to come lol you are my sat nav lol, hope you get it sorted and I m sure it dosen't need much cleaning

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a piece of socket set inside my rocker cover...

found a patch of oil under the car after putting on a Rado metal cam cover so we were checking to see if the gauze in the oil breather pipe was there... Mark let go of said tool...

he's moved work commitments around for tomorrow so should be able to sort it then I can get cleanin... it doesn't need much but a good day and a half of cleaning work was planned by me as I'm on leave from work

can always do bits at the International Centre only thing is if the oil problem isn't cos of the cam cover then she's not going...

gotta laugh really Mark none too happy with himself!

will clean up the BMC with some petrol cos the oil might have been sitting in there and dripped out whilst the car was sitting still if it's not that then will take it down to my Indy on Friday (once tool is removed)

Hope you get this sorted Helen, bet Marks thinkin WHY ME lol. thats why i;m only trusted to clean and polish, stick to what your good al ........But seriously hope all is well, be a shame to miss this..GOOD LUCK..

hopefully you will be fine, shouldn't take too long to whip off the inlet mani, then the rocker cover and retrieve the offending article!!

there will be planty cleaning time once parked up inside anyway if you don't get it as clean as you want beforehand..

see you there!! *-)

I've been talked into going to this with my club, Torquevw as i have missed all the past UD's.

if you see me say hi i dont bite and would be good to put some faces to names :D

you wont miss me i'm a big bloke and i'l be wearing my torquevw hoody with a big Muttley on the back :D

GLAD ITS ALL A GO GO FROM YOUR SIDE OF THE COUNTRY,

Helen , promise i wont mention your mishap to Mark ..................................NOT................see you sat. lookin forward to a good weekend with quality peeps, and you as well Gav ,lol. ;)

Well guys and girls I hope you all have a fantastic time' date=' please take lots of pics so we can all see how amazing all your cars looked :)

[/quote']

Taking my daughters digital SLR camera, haven't got a clue how to use it so can't promise anything