Feature Car of the month chat

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did laugh at Bens dream age.......mental age is 18 months tho' so not far off.

Very good write up indeed and I enjoyed reading that.

At least there will be a lasting thing about the Big Gay wagon now.

Joking aside tho', but dont tell him, I think he did well with that car. Brought the club to the attention of quite a few people as it is a car that sticks in the mind.

Also Ben is a dam nice chap to boot

Ah' date=' well done benny boy! Same they are both in the scrap heap in the sky.

Um, great write up Helen, but you've put Ben's age as 18??? Is this true??? :-)

[/quote']

Paul, that was the answer given... are you suggesting you don't believe him?

Top Cars and a top man. The End !!

I should have written that, perfect summary!

:-)

Ah' date=' well done benny boy! Same they are both in the scrap heap in the sky.

[/quote']

Paul, that was the answer given... are you suggesting you don't believe him?

I should have written that' date=' perfect summary!

:-)

[/quote']

Yes, it was slightly suspect! ;-)

A very good write up Helen, about our very own club marmite..

The barby blue has had its fair amount of flack from myself, but after a few beers at one of last seasons shows, I let it slip that i actually liked the colour.. A real shame it has gone now, and a new hope that one day in the not too distant future the BGB will be back with avengance in a Skeet green polo vr as we all know he dreams of this.. ;)

My favourite part was the trim done by the Big man himself.. where so much attention to detail and thought had been put in.

Not forgetting the fist vr and the first time I actually met Ben, Our 1st Club show all those years ago, Poor Graham's never been the same since :) I still to this day remember the discussion about the wheel coming off in the car park!

Here to u Ben (B) (B)

Pinch Punch 1st of the Month!!!

November feature is UP!

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?399328

your a sweetheart and far too kind :$ :-p (l)

‘’everyone stopped and looked at it’’

We where in Germany though ;-)

exactly where they know and can appreciate truly unique cars ! ;) ;)

[/quote']

ah it is indeed mate :( and yes why don't I look it ?? :)

much appreciated mate :) :)

Did laugh at Bens dream age.......mental age is 18 months tho' so not far off.

Joking aside tho'' date=' but dont tell him, I think he did well with that car. Brought the club to the attention of quite a few people as it is a car that sticks in the mind.

Also Ben is a dam nice chap to boot

[/quote']

ha ha I knew you would enjoy that !! and Craig in being nice shocker !!! :o :O luv ya really BGNB

meh hes ok i guess ..... lol

meh to you too :-p ;) (B)

A very good write up Helen' date=' about our very own club marmite..

The barby blue has had its fair amount of flack from myself, but after a few beers at one of last seasons shows, I let it slip that i actually liked the colour.. A real shame it has gone now, and a new hope that one day in the not too distant future the BGB will be back with avengance in a Skeet green polo vr as we all know he dreams of this.. ;)

My favourite part was the trim done by the Big man himself.. where so much attention to detail and thought had been put in.

Not forgetting the fist vr and the first time I actually met Ben, Our 1st Club show all those years ago, Poor Graham's never been the same since :) I still to this day remember the discussion about the wheel coming off in the car park!

Here to u Ben (B) (B)

[/quote']

ummmmm polo's mmmmmmmm (l)

ah yes indeed it all seems like such a long time ago !!! and I like to think I left my impression on Graham ! ;)

thanks for the very kind words mate your a true gentleman :) :) (B)

great write up H . Top man Ben two sweet VRs mate even if no2 did get bsome stick for some strange reason it kinda grew on you the more you were around it, Untill the next one ,,, whatever variant and there will be one ..lol

Well done Ben and well deserved dude' date=' bet you miss the roar and the kick back in the seat bit, I do really badly.

Great write up Helen was a great read.

[/quote']

yeah I sure do mate :( luckily we both know a few peeps who I am sure would be happy to take us out for a spin !! :)

well done buddy! i only hope i will be on here one day :) Will miss your babyblue beast a lot! And nice write up helen' date=' summed it up very well :D

[/quote']

thanks mate :)

great write up H . Top man Ben two sweet VRs mate even if no2 did get bsome stick for some strange reason it kinda grew on you the more you were around it' date=' Untill the next one ,,, whatever variant and there will be one ..lol

[/quote']

thanks mate :) and yeah I like to think the car was like me - you werent very keen to start with but after you couldnt get rid of us we sort of became less abhorent !! ;) ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...