VR6OC did VW Action - very pic heavy

although I remember very little with it being my birthday weekend one or two shandies had been consumed :) anyway it was an awesome chilled out weekend with plenty of strip action on the Saturday and the awesome gangstar themed party in the evening - unfortunatley I didn't manage to get any photos of the girls costumes but trust me they were well worth the £35 entrance fee :) :) the Friday evening yet again Nige put on a great show with The Buisness being the film of choice for this event :) the sunday was mostly spent recovering from hangovers and watching some of the funny cars and top fuel dragstars do there stuff :)

As always many thanks to all who turned up to support the club and give us some presence on the stand :) again massive thanks to Nige for as always providing everything and more you could possibly need and for the projector, Roger for the kettle :) Chris for the re-trimming advice :) Tony for general malarky and helping me with the throttle body :) Nat & Helen & Anna for wearing those outfits :) Ollie for general hilarity :) was very nice to catch up with Dan, Liam and Chris again and as always to see Abi smoking a lot :) ( closely followed by Tony ;) ) and anyone else I have forgotten sorry :)

anyway here are the pics :) enjoy :)

DSC_5174.jpg

DSC_5175.jpg

DSC_5176.jpg

DSC_5177.jpg

DSC_5178.jpg

DSC_5179.jpg

DSC_5181.jpg

DSC_5183.jpg

DSC_5184.jpg

DSC_5187.jpg

DSC_5188.jpg

DSC_5189.jpg

DSC_5191.jpg

DSC_5192.jpg

DSC_5193.jpg

DSC_5194.jpg

DSC_5196.jpg

DSC_5198.jpg

DSC_5200.jpg

DSC_5201.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics as usual Ben. One question' date=' did you actually strip or did Anna just take your car up strip?

[/quote']

we shared it mate :) :) my best I could manage was a 15 dead - had some good battles with Ollie though am not totally sold on the concept of 1/4 mileing :)

Great pics Ben n was nice to meet you n have a little chat while i was waiting to break my virginity! lol

yeah nice to meet you too mate :) meant to tell you to pop back for a beer later but hope to catch you at some shows next year mate :)

What you mean your not sold on the concept of 1/4 mile.

Its addictive...........just trying to beat yourself gets you going back for more. Take it you aint getting a race number from Pod then....lol

yeah not convinced mate - was ok and enjoyed racing against Ollie but overall not really my cup of tea mate tbh

great pics ben some v windswept ones of me... it was SOOOO windy' date=' thanks to those who helped me pitch my tent :-)

looking forward to next year already like Nat says!!

[/quote']

yeah it was very windy on the Friday :)

Nice one BEN.

Hope your keeping well buddy. Happy belated Birfday :)

Great pics mate.

Worrying thing is Tony always seems to have a pair of Rubbers on... :P

thanks mate much appreciated :)

Wicked pics Ben' date=' thanks for all the hung over pics of me!! tut tut, but glad the dresses stay between us lot... lol. :P

Was a good weekend, missing having something to look forward to now... roll on 2010!! :) :)

[/quote']

Anna did tell me to cut out the more obvious ones !! thought these were not bad :) and trust me I tried to get some pics of the dresses but they just wouldn't come out :( :(