whats the best way to get the black exterior trim back to black, its only the rear trim on the bumper that has gone grey but ive tried the back to black spray, gel and the auto glm stuff but after a day of rain or good sunshine it fades again

cheers dru

• 1 month later...

my latest recommendation' date=' thanks to Rikki i will admit, is the smallest amount of boiled linseed oil. Lasts months

[/quote']

x 2 much better than any of the branded stuff :) :)

I testify to the result on TG's Nadia! :-)

the VR6 is called Bex. the plastics on Nadia are still greyer than John Major.

i did leave too much on last time and she is now peeling a bit. but still black.

still struggling with this my rear bumper is still grey tried loads of stuff and most of the above but still to try shoe polish, but i think i need a new bumper the black trim has an almost chalky texture you can cratch it off but soon comes back, could be rotten?? anyone got a mystic blue rear bumper? lol

The only stuff you'll ever need is GTechniq C4. Honestly' date=' I've used it and you might as well throw everything else away. It's a totally different type of product than any of the other trim treatments as it chemically bonds to the plastic. Awesome stuff.

See http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=103881

[/quote']

Where can i buy this stuff mate? I can't find it for sale anywhere!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...