[poll] How often do you take your VR over 5,000 RPM?

I have to admit I do pretty much whenever the oppurtunity arises! When you're on the motorway and a bit of space opens up ahead don't you feel this strange urge to drive into it as fast as you can? ;)

ooooo i know that feelin 70mph bit of open space balls to it 3rd gear wumph off ya go :P:P;)

[ Edited Tue Nov 23 2004' date= 08:00AM ]

I have to admit I do pretty much whenever the oppurtunity arises! When you're on the motorway and a bit of space opens up ahead don't you feel this strange urge to drive into it as fast as you can? ;)

ooooo i know that feelin 70mph bit of open space balls to it 3rd gear wumph off ya go :P:P;)

yep, i do that as well, and wont lift till i come upto another car :)

yep, i do that as well, and wont lift till i come upto another car :)

and y the hell should ya ;);)

I've got a nice 12 mile dual carrige way on the way to and from work so she always gets a blast at some point on the journey - its just great to see the faces of the other commuters when my little golf blasts past them (expecially the people in the really expensive cars! lol) :D