Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No she is asking for Mark as I have dropped out right at the last minute. I have apologised as much as I can to Helen and will call Markj in a while. Sorry for dropping out and to some the reason is going to make you laugh but...... some wheels have come up and I love these wheels and wont have the money any other time sad to some I know but thats it. Once again sorry to everyone

No she is asking for Mark as I have dropped out right at the last minute. I have apologised as much as I can to Helen and will call Markj in a while. Sorry for dropping out and to some the reason is going to make you laugh but...... some wheels have come up and I love these wheels and wont have the money any other time sad to some I know but thats it. Once again sorry to everyone

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!! :@ :@ :@

Thanks lads all help finding mark a seat will be very much appriciated. And Nat :-p

Come on Gav u cant give up THAT easily.... u must be able to muster up a bit of dosh to still go.... you can make up for it after.... there's people counting on you maaan!!! :-|

It's that time of year again. Every year people drop out last minute. We're there just as long as the little un's passport arrives in time. Fingers crossed! I'd offer a seat but 3 up in a Renault Clio with a pushchair and all that gubbins will be tight enough. Surely someone can fit Mark in the back? Lots of people have travelled 3 up before.

It's that time of year again. Every year people drop out last minute. We're there just as long as the little un's passport arrives in time. Fingers crossed! I'd offer a seat but 3 up in a Renault Clio with a pushchair and all that gubbins will be tight enough. Surely someone can fit Mark in the back? Lots of people have travelled 3 up before.

fingers crossed for you mate :) and yeah I am sure we can squeeze him in somewhere no worries :)

think Bungy and Craig are both solo too

Well Bungy's a sailor.. and u know what they say about sailors... ;) lol

We got 2 seats spare in the car on the trailer and a spare in the van if u want mate :)

but i'm sure Bungy will have u, he's away at sea at the moment, and is back on friday nite..

soooo.... is there a spare passenger seat?

Think big drg Dan is flying solo

Hey Im really chuffed as my Dad is now coming along for the trip with me , he is a 50 year old petrol head so will fit in very well , but he is a lover of the blue oval !! but at least its the classic blue oval that he owns so its cool !

Anyone more than welcome to a back seat i just hope i have enough room ! let me know if needed and ill work something out !!