Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adenauer Forst strikes again! At least the VR6OC mantra of at least one "off" per trip is still up there and glad it was done without major damage. Easily done and the reason I sound like a broken record every year. Glad it wasn't me this time but wish I'd been there. As it turns out, Archie was not Good on Friday, so the thought of being in a car for all that time is not good. Might stop in during our Summer road trip, if not, it'll be next year :o

Never mind next year' date=' what about going again this year.....

[/quote']

Im thinking of going out again for a day or two later in the summer... the bf wants to go and after hearing the stories is up for it so if any of you seriously would like another trip down there then... well... lets do it!! :) :)

im thinkin of going august time.... maybe go down thursday morning and come back sat night so we have sunday to recover, that gives us a day and a half there (and a bit of thursday afternoon if we get there in good time).... i dont mind where i stay but the bf wants to go and he aint the sort to tent it so hotel would probably be demanded... lol

i think i will def end up going again this year cuz i am propa havin the back to work blues and can no way wait another year. I wont take my car down til next years official vr6oc trip as i want to pop my cherry with you guys... ;)

Tony did you remeber to give bungy my gearbox cover. If not shall collect it at next meet or sumink. Seems like a really good trip want to see the videos now.

gave it to jake so pm him about it if not i got spare one kicking around lol