Nurburgring Easter 2010 chat thread

cutting comments ae another and the vr6oc dont do that' date=' thats not aimed at you personnely mate [/quote']

dont really understand maybe this needs to be explained to me via pm sorry for any offence caused if you are referring to me thanks Sal

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right ' date=' hang on a min..

how about i pivck up mark and helen , as it s only a small detour for me. and bungy or one of the lads that way, pick up roger for me , and we all swap at thurrock.

that way roger dont have to drive to colchester, as he lives in crawley ( heathrow side i think ) and bungy then dont have to drive miles out of his way !

i have a car booked for 4 people , so worst case we all swap when we get into france., weve done this before and its always been fine. ive even taken people over that arnt on my passenger list, as long as you book 4 people , you can it seems take any 4 , the only thing they stipulate is that the driver / main booker is the same .

[/quote']

am cool with whatever suits the majority :)

well ill let you lot decide, and someone best ask roger.. but it makes more sense as i can a12 , a120 , a10 pickup mulberry queen and marky mark , then shoot down the m25 ata brisk pace,and still be there for breakfast and petrol

well ill let you lot decide' date=' and someone best ask roger.. but it makes more sense as i can a12 , a120 , a10 pickup mulberry queen and marky mark , then shoot down the m25 ata brisk pace,and still be there for breakfast and petrol

[/quote']

lol that would be ace will buy you breakfast :-) and claim it back off Gav...

hey all' date=' just a quick one, does anyone have the GPS location or the address for the garage in Lux? just so l can throw it in to the satnav and then there is no need for me to think ;)

[/quote']

1-3 wemperhardt. Weiswampach. 9999

hey all' date=' just a quick one, does anyone have the GPS location or the address for the garage in Lux? just so l can throw it in to the satnav and then there is no need for me to think ;)

[/quote']

1-3 wemperhardt. Weiswampach. 9999

Wicked cheers for that bud :D

Had a call from the Passport Office - little un's passport is on its way back to us, so assuming Royal Mail don't fuck up, we're sorted. Now to book a hotel and some ferry tickets. I bet Burgstube is fully booked though. Where are you other hotel people staying? Golden Barrel in Daun or somewhere closer? I'm hoping to do more spectator points this year. I must find the Karussel and Wipperman is on the cards too.

Had a call from the Passport Office - little un's passport is on its way back to us' date=' so assuming Royal Mail don't fuck up, we're sorted. Now to book a hotel and some ferry tickets. I bet Burgstube is fully booked though. Where are you other hotel people staying? Golden Barrel in Daun or somewhere closer? I'm hoping to do more spectator points this year. I must find the Karussel and Wipperman is on the cards too.

[/quote']

dont book a ferry matey - speak to Gavin :) and good news about the passport and would love to have a day at the spectator points with you :)

Had a call from the Passport Office - little un's passport is on its way back to us' date=' so assuming Royal Mail don't fuck up, we're sorted. Now to book a hotel and some ferry tickets. I bet Burgstube is fully booked though. Where are you other hotel people staying? Golden Barrel in Daun or somewhere closer? I'm hoping to do more spectator points this year. I must find the Karussel and Wipperman is on the cards too.

[/quote']

passports arnt sent out with royal mail they use couriers i had some young kiddy in a peugeot 206 drop mine of

Ben: Any ideas where you want to go to spectate? I'll draw up a list of places and print out some maps.

dont mind wherever is good :) really enjoyed sitting at the mini carousel last time but would like to try the one that involves the huge walk that no one seemed keen to do last time !! apart from that wherever you think would be good - be good to get some camera tips from you while we are there too :)

Ben: Any ideas where you want to go to spectate? I'll draw up a list of places and print out some maps.

dont mind wherever is good :) really enjoyed sitting at the mini carousel last time but would like to try the one that involves the huge walk that no one seemed keen to do last time !! apart from that wherever you think would be good - be good to get some camera tips from you while we are there too :)

errrrrr..... *-)