Edition 38 - 4/5/6th Sep

Overstone Park, Northampton, NN6 0AB

Admission from FRI £25 SAT £20 SUN £15 Gates open 12pm Friday

Mega Raffle - Win a car ! Large drive on stage with live interviews

Massive club display areas. Lots of top trophies to be won. 50+ trade stands

plus free camping with 24hr security.

Live DJ's throughout the weekend.

If you fancy it then get your names down :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

£25 for a whole wkend camping?? not really.

theres a roll out from notts at about 1.30 at 'toys r us ' clifton bridge be at leicester forest at about 2.30 leavin at 3....... if anyone fancies popping along - more the merrier and all that!

no clubstand at edition then, shame really - id love to find out more about some ofthe setups you guys are running as im dying to go f/i....... i know rotrex yeah yeah ;)

Used to be a really laid back show' date=' getting far to big now for where it is. Needs to sort the moron element out who drive round with about 10 people hanging in and on their car whilst pissed at night

[/quote']

Funny you should say that crag because this weekend was no different, people dragging others on space saver tires behind cars, ripped pieces of tents used as skiboards being dragged behind and some asshole *excuse my french* in a cheap and nasty 316i bmw flying around corners and drifting

(most tents were gone quite early this morning and a fair bit of space appeared).. i was hoping he would hit a vw and then get his due, but it didnt happen