VW ACTION 4-6th September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Butcher

Am home, top top weekend, thanks to all the regulars for the entrertainment, thanks to the girls for the eye candy, Rog for the stove, the Goth for well just being the Goth, Nat for the hat and tie, Ben for being a big gay bear, Ollie for the piss takin and Big Tony for the laugh's

Been a fantastic year, cant wait for the next one

Also home. Cheers guys and girls for a top weekend and cheers to the guys for making last night a top night!!!

Cheers to Rog for providing all the odds and sods i forgot and providing an extra guy rope for the tent! Nig for providing ALL we could need for a top weekend. Chris for taking the abuse and giving it back just as well :) Ben for his organistional skills. Tony for stripping tips ;) and the girls for just being girls lol

As Helen has said Happy Birthday Benny boy :)

im back .......i had a top weekend got 20 runs in .... first 7 were b4 the others come over to sign on .... had a good chat with abi and rusty dan and the slow cortina hehe (tops blokes) ......

:)

Good to see you again mate...

well done on the 14.. and burnouts ;)

im back .......i had a top weekend got 20 runs in .... first 7 were b4 the others come over to sign on .... had a good chat with abi and rusty dan and the slow cortina hehe (tops blokes) ......

yeah im a big kid with the burn outs now lol

WHAT A WEEKEND! Absolutely whacked!!!!

VR blew two tyres before I even set off so the Daily came out instead

Started well with the Parade of Power in the town centre Friday night followed by beer and more beer and party tents.

Saturday was lost when we found broken Rocker studs in the Cortina heads.. This meant I drew the ONLY straw lol to go back to Portsmouth to get some more..

6 hours later I returned but too late to get it on the track :( Still got plenty of beer and tents again and Lock stock was on! was a good wind down lol..

Sunday started well with a 10.1 sec N/A new PB for Ron in the V8 monster previous being 10.7

Next was the turn with the NOS which resulted in more broken Rocker studs (dodgy batch or cheapo Chinese market stylee?? Find out today...)

Got home about 2145 last night and we have it all to do again next weekend for the Euro Finals! at the POD

Pop down and see some amazing track actions VWDRC are there too!

Good to see all I did and apologies for those I missed or dont remember lol

Love Rusty

Big thanks to you lads and lasses for putting up with us Mk2VR6 members for the weekend; me and Helen had a great time this year thanks to your organisation and preparation....couldn't believe it when Nige pulled out his.......projector and we proceeded to watch "The Business" on the make shift big screen lol

To all members that haven't been to a show with these guys yet.....you are missing out! It was our first time meeting most of them and they were very friendly and welcoming......if not a little confused as to why a Fiat Punto had pulled up on their show stand lol ......I promise to bring a dub next time ;)

Some lovely cars on show especially Helen and Nat's extremely clean and tidy examples, shame you didn't win anything in the show & shine Nat.... all I can say is the standard must have been stupidly high as your car is one of the cleanest I've ever been in and looked like it had just come out the factory, especially with those new wheels lol !

Good time had by all, plenty of alchohol consumed and some very good times on the strip.....all in all a cracking weekend! ;)

Cheers

Dan

yeah im a big kid with the burn outs now lol

Me too....

However my clutch doesn't

Just been flicking through some action photos online and I found this

wwwvwbugcouk-VWACTION20091334.jpg