[poll] What colour is your VR?

i still think propper colour names would make more sense' date='

mulberry is common at a car show cus its a popular colour amongst modders, but im prob teh only guy with one in about a ten mile radius....

havnt seen one around here for years....

they made 2k highlines acording to VW info on here so thats only 1k mulberry? i need to get a life lol

[/quote']

The colour battle begins! lol ....... not in my area. As we know Mj and gang have like 10 mulberry's lol. I think red or white have not seen any in my area for ages, love red! Mike if the mods can posibly edit the colour codes then that would be nice as since it is a poll I cannot change it. Also maybe we should consider making one of threads a sticky thereby new members will vote as well? I know it might be impportant anough to e a sticky but it would be cool :)

Have voted red.

The best colour. ;)

Oh well you can always tell yourself that cant ya buddy......lol :-p

Black FTW

just a dark pink aint it ??? sliver all the way with a black drop top .... hehe

Nah it is red in the metal. :)

Or is it red in mentality? :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

done by me in 2007 http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?146205.0

vwdubgirl http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?37614.0 in 2004

mine concluded black was most common then dragon green....

i had all the propper colour names! your missin loads' date=' there about 3 different blues not just 'blue'

[/quote']

Mike why always pick up on things like this......not everyone has been around since last time it was done. So let it go, just dont answer if you dont have any good points to put across. I could go thru loads of your posts and pick out where you have duplicated what has already been said before......but new people havent seen replies before so will be of some help

As you were people..... :-p

ok fair point, hence my post count lol, do usually search first tho

but would make more sense if one of the prevous threads with full colours and was a sticky?

i should get an award for being the most annoyin member

Looks like you might be awarded with that at the next annual meet!, along with a new keyboard!!!! Which I will happily provide :)

and a dictionary ;)

You are all wrong - fact !!! there is only one colour a decent VR should come in and that is Dragon Green (h) (h)

No surpise there is it? Also anyone with a spare dictionary lying about and willing to donate to a good course? |-)

You are all wrong - fact !!! there is only one colour a decent VR should come in and that is Dragon Green (h) (h)

No surpise there is it? Also do you have a spare dictionary lying about that you are willing to donate to a good course? |-)

You are right mate I am completely biased ;) and right ;) and am sure that I can find one for a good home (a)

Nope, dragon green is the colour for a GTi. VRs have to be sparkly black. Mat black is a bit dull, lack lustre even.

But I'm sure I've said that before ;-)

the black colour of mine is proper rare' date=' never seen it before and probably wont. don't really like it tbf. its not proper black, got grey and metalic and almost abit of purple in it in the sun... Anyone seen that colour before?

[/quote']

whats the code LC9Z? Most black VR6s arent very black, there's a lot of flake in the paint and loads of variations, my syncro used to look very red in the sun and my highline used to look bluey