spring fest santapod 29 march 09

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nero1701

someone got some extra charcoal?

Have some but none of our supermarkets sell it!!!

"charcoal? but its still cold outside"

Also:

Anybodt thats going tomoro want vento bonnet, lights and grill?

would trade for almost anything?

golfrabbit do you mean 5:30am?!! what you doing at that time lol

need to beat the que, my clutch doesn`t sit in traffic well. and my pal is bringing his caddy on a flatbed lorry so need to be early to get parked up. went for practice today all it would do is spin up in every gear so i hope the sticky spray helps tommorow at pod . so 5.30 am is my leaving time , only takes 2 hrs but i have to drive to where my car is stored too.

Was a good day today! whether was mainly good! bit pee'ed off that i didnt get more than 4 runs in due to people dropping there boxes all over the track. Didnt even get chance to look at the show and shine!

My best run was the last run, got a 13.2 which isnt bad, was hoping i would get in the 12's but happy with that as my first track day in the car :D !!

Hey guys, just wanted to say i had a great day, the drive down was a great laugh and i loved every minute of the day... Will def be going to more.... and thanks to all the guys that made me feel so welcome.

Nice to put faces to the name!!! Be good to see you all and your lovely cars again soon!!! :) :) :)

Hey guys' date=' just wanted to say i had a great day, the drive down was a great laugh and i loved every minute of the day... Will def be going to more.... and thanks to all the guys that made me feel so welcome.

Nice to put faces to the name!!! Be good to see you all and your lovely cars again soon!!! :) :) :)

[/quote']

Nice to meet you briefly... didn't manage to catch up with anyone at the show, passed the stand a couple of times but didnt recognise anyone!

Hahaha, yeah i walked passed urs too but didnt see ya! Maybe ill get to catch up with you properly at the next meet.... Good convoy up there, must have been about 20 of us!! Was def the best way to travel.... and i highly recommend takin radios... we had a great laugh with ours and very handy for directions too (thanks jim!!)

passed the stand a couple of times but didnt recognise anyone!

A good sign that the club is forever evolving.

I saw you heading our way once, my new hair cut is taking every one by surprise. I'm lousy with secrets especially ones so good ( Go Jenson... Go Jenson ... ) so didn't hunt you down ;-)

My car is fine mate........no oil leek so must of just been front spoiler luckily.

Its always good to catch up with old friends and meet new ones too. Even seeing Kerry was a surprise

Well buddy, there were sparks......several of them, but I was scoping the bottom of your car all the way back anyway and while at the garage to make sure there was no standing oil. I actually think it was a part of the exhaust system, maybe the back box.

Nige, how's your head now buddy? How about yours dave? Manage to drown yourself in lucozade :D

passed the stand a couple of times but didnt recognise anyone!

A good sign that the club is forever evolving.

I saw you heading our way once' date=' my new hair cut is taking every one by surprise. I'm lousy with secrets especially ones so good ( Go Jenson... Go Jenson ... ) so didn't hunt you down ;-)

[/quote']

lol that'll be why I didnt recognise you! How drastic is the haircut then?

I managed to avoid the result all day and watched the whole thing when I got home, so good job I didnt see you then... good start to the season (show and formula 1 ;))

Sorry I couldnt make it.

I wasnt very well this weekend, cant beleive I missed Niges haricut! hopefully someone snapped some pics of it :)

Good news that the stand had lots of new faces though.

We are still pulling in new club members on a weekly basis and its good that people are coming to the shows given the recession etc....