spring fest santapod 29 march 09

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rite' date=' I'm coming to this.

[/quote']

Good man, you know it makes sense. Or at least you will after a night with Dave. ;-)

Beware' date=' I'm missing a rear windscreen wiper

[/quote']

I've got one I'll pack. You got the nut or do I need to find that?

and the tow eye lens though

you should be able to pick one up on the auto jumble.

Okay craggsy, I will remember that buddy :)

Nigel that would be smashing and yes, I have the nut. As a matter of fact, part of the snapped windscreen wiper is still on the car.

Cheers Ben.

Dave is a legend I pressume then?

Only thing I wont be doing this weekend is losing my strip V. But I will be at the next one.

Its gettin near , whose got the postcode for me again.....??????????, even tho i'll still get lost... never been the same way twice.... if i head for E38 i should be ok ... end up at the POD. :$ ;) Last time i ended up at some womans house behind Tescos. DOH.... :S

This is the venue of all venues, and the events are always good.

read, u gotta, beg, borrow and steal to get there cos u wont regret it.. its doesnt really matter how untidy your car is, cos to me (and most others) this show is about the sheer noise of the vrs rippin up that strip. and its sure as hell addictive!

I'm deffinately down for this people.. And i'll be stayin ova.. finishing my last call in peterborough on sat afternoon, and roberts ya mothers brother...

Roll out the mark 2 shed and rip up some tarmac! BUT DONT TELL THE MISSUS I WAS THERE! :-*

not sure yet, depends how work goes, Grah's bringin up the t5 for work, then headin back on the sat I'll be leavin the beast at donnas hopefully en route to P'brgh.. I'll txt u guys round lunchtime an see how we do!

Its life Jim, but not as you know it... OF COURSE FELLA!! BRING IT OOOOON :)