spring fest santapod 29 march 09

if we all arive together is makes danny's life easier' date=' so the current plan is too meet at this tescos:

WELLINGBOROUGH VICTORIA PARK,

VICTORIA PARK,

WELLINGBOROUGH,

NORTHAMPTONSHIRE,

NN8 2EF

at 4 and going from there. if you want to come I'll drop you my moby number.

[/quote']

this is the current plan for camping matey :)

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks goth' date='gav and ben. camping on sat would really suit me. do i need to let anyone know this ?? and am i the only nutter who goes to pod on the m1 ??? lol tommorows practice (rwyb open day) seems to be off due to forecasted rain sleet and snow. :(

[/quote']

Where bouts you coming from?

so how many are camping up to now

I think:

Golfrabbit33 +1

me

Read5458 (?)

and whoever is coming with you. Who is coming own from Cheshire?

Yes...I'll be camping... :D....I think I'll be able to put up the tent in a few hours thanks to my Army training. :-p

Few Q's.

Food for the night?

Cleaning stuff?......bearing in mind I scrub but don't wax, yet....the car that is, not my personal hygene. ;)

Infact, what stuff is everyone else bringing for the camp night/day? and I could adjust my list accordingly and maybe provide extra stuff for others?

We will have a bbq but the grill rack has seen far better days so you will want to bring a frying pan if you actually want to cook on it. highly suitable for baked potatoes though. But from experiance everyone else will be on pasties and crisps.

There is a jet wash at the Tescos which is no more than 5miles away so just a bucket and sponge should do ya. As you may have gathered from the chatbox shave in it shiny is not a prerequisite ;-)

DLea is bringing his genny and I'm breaking out the big screen, magical media player and hifi * so we can have music until dark, then a bit of a rave and then comedy once we get asked to be quit(er).

As for community spirit, charcoal never goes a miss as my BBQ seems to have a insatiable appitite for it, especially if it's a cold night.

Don't forget a fishing/camping chair.

*I promise this time that if I want to go goth I'll wander off with an mp3 player into a dark corner ;-)

We will have a bbq but the grill rack has seen far better days so you will want to bring a frying pan if you actually want to cook on it. highly suitable for baked potatoes though. But from experiance everyone else will be on pasties and crisps.

There is a jet wash at the Tescos which is no more than 5miles away so just a bucket and sponge should do ya. As you may have gathered from the chatbox shave in it shiny is not a prerequisite ;-)

DLea is bringing his genny and I'm breaking out the big screen' date=' magical media player and hifi * so we can have music until dark, then a bit of a rave and then comedy once we get asked to be quit(er).

As for community spirit, charcoal never goes a miss as my BBQ seems to have a insatiable appitite for it, especially if it's a cold night.

Don't forget a fishing/camping chair.

*I promise this time that if I want to go goth I'll wander off with an mp3 player into a dark corner ;-)

[/quote']

Whats a genny? Bucket and sponge is fine for me so is everything else on that list really. I'll probably be taking stuff from that tescos and jetwashing it too....so long as I can watch someone elses technique :$

I'll chuck in a bag o charcoal too...may take some sausages n buns.

What music is generally listened to?

Beers, liquer or both? :D

generator.

wrong group to watch technique, we are all go and no show and will make do with the jet wash to leave more beer time. i won't even be in the VR so have no cleaning planned at all

ministry of sound dance anthems type of stuff but I may sneak in the latest offering by the prodigy. my player has 50GB of all sorts so most styles ae covered.

Glass is banned at Santa Pod so beer is best unless you decant your spirits into plastic bottles before hand.

Canned it is then....makes sense with 1000's of rubber tyres rolling about.

What you taking instead of your VR then?

Music sounds okay then. Gonna need your or someone elses mobby num at some point before the saturday, IF of course thats okay?

If y'all are okay with it, there is the possibility my betterhalf MIGHT be coming with me....however, she's not into cars lol and with the possibility of the camping just being guys and guy talk followed by car talk with burping, farting and burping with more car talk, I'm not 100% on wether she'd even enjoy it.

ok guys.. as some of you know, I'm moving house on the 27th so was going to have to pass on this, but due to the logistical attributes of my career, i may have a job in northampton on the 28th... possibly running over to the 29th..? any1 else got a pool that needs looking at around this time, in this area???? ;)