Check the picture of the installation - the turbo inlet pipework occupies the same space as where the Brake Servo and Master Cylinder goes on a RHD car.

With a bit of imagination, I'm sure it could be adapted though.

Alternatively you could pick up a dirt cheap LHD imported VR6 in the Autotrader and whack the kit straight on it!

[ Edited Fri Oct 22 2004, 08:41PM ]

yeah, ive got a deposit down on one from kinetic directly, bahn brenner are just a supplier. also, the actual turbo will foul on the brake servo, the fluid resevoir is an easy relocation, but the actual servo is going to cause some headaches, ill be putting up a nice long thread about it as soon as i have got the kit and start installing it, just to let everyone know whats involved as this is a sweet piece of kit for such little cash.

kinetic had the turbos supplied by slowboy racing, and for some reason their turbos come with about 4mm of play, so no silicone hoses can be clamped on without slipping off under boost, welding the bend on was the most effective way for the un intercooled setup, i believe they are working on slowboy racing making a different cold houing for their setups.

im gutted yas have found this, i was trying to keep it on the DownLow as everytime i get an idea some fu*&er beats me to it. lol. none of you are allowed to buy this kit, or i WILL hunt you down. ;)

also' date=' the actual turbo will foul on the brake servo, the fluid resevoir is an easy relocation, but the actual servo is going to cause some headaches[/quote']

Yeah, I guess it would be a matter of trying brake servos from different cars.

I still reckon it would be a better bet to start with a LHD car though. How about popping over to Germany and picking up a cheap VR6 Synchro as a base car. That way you get 4wd to help put all that power down, and a pretty damn unique car...

i did look into lhd but i dont fancy driving one day in day out, i drove my mates lhd turbo g60 rallye for 3 days and it done ma tits in. not the rallye, just the lhd lol. needles to say i put up with it, he he. wish hed went on holiday for a week now, lol.

yeah, the plan is to look to some vag models for smaller housed servos, and see if i can get one to fit. other than that baldrik, i have a cunning plan.

i tell you what though, if anyone has the cash lying round and wants to try for a group buy of maybe 3 and see about a discount and lowered shipping, then im up for that.

• 1 month later...

just a little update on this. i got my kit on friday. and it is very nice. a massive garrett turbo, very well made manifold. its just a pity the bugger does foul on the servo. so now im looking into modifying it a little. lol. there were a few bolts missing and 2 of the hoses are a right bugger to get onto the piping, but other than that it is very good quality, and for under £1900 including the import costs, im over the moon. lol. just gotta spend a little on parts, this servo situation, and a nice big intercooler. and hopefully in the new year i should see 15 psi