Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool about Ian winning.........but arse about people leaning on cars...show respect!!!!!

Id of kicked em if id of saw em. I scared one man when i fired mine up....was sooooo funny.

But see ya next time JK....but not Bristol tho

Ian and his R32 won best Daily driver.

Was a good show with cracking weather...shame we missed you two leave.

Nearer the end though people were begining to lean on the cars etc so we moved them out of the show arena. Roll on Bristol.

nice well done ian ..... yeah sorry we missed you .... wot did gary get ???

sorry for not being a happy bunny all weekend .hope to see you all again soon

fully understandable considering I'm sure. Did you leave the firepit or bring it back with you?

na i brought it back with me didnt think to leave it with martin ....

sorry for not being a happy bunny all weekend .hope to see you all again soon

fully understandable considering I'm sure. Did you leave the firepit or bring it back with you?

na i brought it back with me didnt think to leave it with martin ....

no worries, will plan to take mine and the fridge

Nearer the end though people were begining to lean on the cars etc so we moved them out of the show arena. Roll on Bristol.

Jealous! :P Lol.

LOL

I got a hangover from hell, its not the winning its the taking part ;-)

Ian deserved it, worthy winner by far, stiff competition.

Superb car, tastefully done, no corners cut, drives it everyday all over the country and is obsessed with looking after it which is why its such a credit to him.

Taking home the coveted trophy has helped a little to cover up how p1ssed off he was Saturday night.

Cracking weekend as always, good company, cold beers, burnt food and some ace bands ... 'APPY DAYZ

Brillient weekend even with the downer, that started it off, well worth carrying on as planned, great company Again, as always. well done Ian, just reward mate.. Good to meet Allan and Donna, great couple, hope to see you at Bristol,only one car for obvious reasons to those in the know, all will be clear later when i sort the pics out..Thanks for the kind words at least we managed a smile out of Sal in the end lookin forward already..

Sal/ martin, I have my A/C rad that you can have if it is that bad. Sorry that happened.

If you're both going to Bristol, then I'll pack it into the car with me. If not, I'm sure I can meet you in Glousester somewhere and hand it over.....if it's needed that is.

Fingers crossed.

LOL

I got a hangover from hell' date=' its not the winning its the taking part ;-)

Ian deserved it, worthy winner by far, stiff competition.

Superb car, tastefully done, no corners cut, drives it everyday all over the country and is obsessed with looking after it which is why its such a credit to him.

Taking home the coveted trophy has helped a little to cover up how p1ssed off he was Saturday night.

Cracking weekend as always, good company, cold beers, burnt food and some ace bands ... 'APPY DAYZ

[/quote']

Cheers for that Gary. But yes I am anal with the car! Despite having ups and downs I did really enjoy the weekend despite my alcohol fueled rage.

It was a total suprise to me to win the trophy as it is my daily and far from what I would call mint but then I am fussy!

On a side note I have 197 pictures to upload LOL! I will upload them un-edited and I'll edit the ones I took of peoples cars like Martins and Heathers etc.... If you like them I can then send you Hi Res versions. I don't want to edit all 197 as I do have a life! hahaha :-p

I am going to try to attend Bristol but I need to get the Saturday off as Annual Leave but this shouldn't be a problem. Oh I'll also get the Bristol video up as well