Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny you should say that picked one up to day .....

Does that make mine redundant? I can use the boot space for the fridge' date=' on which I've traced the gas leak, and more techno gadgets.

I've been looking but they are quite expensive

Mine paid for itself the first time out of the box at the washed out GTI International camping.

Hiya guys' date='

Im going to be going with a few friends, Very Cherry and Chris, on the sunday and just wondering if you guys would mind us coming onto your stand on the sunday?

[/quote']

It'll be the more the merrier mate. Plenty of room on the Sunday :)

funny you should say that picked one up to day .....

Does that make mine redundant? I can use the boot space for the fridge, on which I've traced the gas leak, and more techno gadgets.

dont mind bring mine to show if you wanna squeeze a fridge for beer in lol

JN 12 ' date=' M5, A38 owards Gloucester half a mile Maccy Ds, nearest postcode i can find is GL 2 2AP, thats about a mile further on towards Glos,

[/quote']

The aa is saying about 2 hrs..........so will be that as I can only do 70mph any way. What time you wanna meet?

JN 12 ' date=' M5, A38 owards Gloucester half a mile Maccy Ds, nearest postcode i can find is GL 2 2AP, thats about a mile further on towards Glos,

[/quote']

Also the one just off j12 M5.........looking at macdonalds website theres one further on.

McDonald's - Gloucester Hardwick

A38/BATH ROAD

GLOUCESTER

GL2 4RG

Whatever time suits you sir, were only half hour away tops, not the ardwick one, you cant miss the one i mean, if you set a timeish and give me a bell from Strensham services, we would get there about the same time... 07786086139.. 70mph booo...THats tickover on mine now lol, will have to put more beer in the boot to restrict me lol...