Plymouth Volksfest 22-25 May 2009

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on the car' date=' however, I suppose it couldn't hurt to make a plan for if I can turn up to this.

As me and craig said, looking at around 11ish to get to gloucester on friday. I can't see any services near or around there though. J11 going toward churchwood though, theres an island and the A40...going down the A40 toward barnwood, there appears to be several either industrial sites or shopping areas with very large numerous car parks. If you know that area, maybe we could meet there?.

[/quote']

Plenty of places to meet round there, But, if we say Jn12 , head A38 towards Glos, theres a Mccy D and Esso garage about half a mile down the 38 would probably be better to meet there, as were right back on the M5, Nero may be coming to ours on thursday evening to break his journey , just waiting for confirmation ,tho, And pull your finger out get the mk1 sold lol...

Martin, I've tried everything in the book mate.......the only thing I won't do is sell it off for 100's less than I bought it. I have everything crossed for the sale to happen.

Yup, IF the car sells, then I'll meet you all at that Mcd's with craig, If he's alright with that.

does anyone wot anything doin to there cars at the show if so ill put me tools in the car ....

Will keep you posted mate, you know what Sals like lol, could always throw one in at the last minute, :o

does anyone wot anything doin to there cars at the show if so ill put me tools in the car ....

Yes tony' date=' you can give it a good clean for me when we're there. :D

[/quote']

lol ull be lucky mite fall apart from wot i hear lol