Ultimate Dubs March 8th 2009 - INDOOR CLUB DISPLAY ONLY

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK when I'm back home on Thursday i'll have a look through my sent emails and dig out all the info and resend it to everyone :)

CLAIRE = STAR (l) (l) (l)

still havent got this email claire / richie

need to know what time i need to be there etc....

OK when I'm back home on Thursday i'll have a look through my sent emails and dig out all the info and resend it to everyone :)

CLAIRE = STAR (l) (l) (l)

still havent got this email claire / richie

need to know what time i need to be there etc....

Sorry I was busy trying to sort Plymouth Vfest out at the weekend and totally forgot about this I'll have a look tomorrow when I'm home

I think i'm getting there for lunchtime on saturday... sort the car out and then off on the beer :-d

how come your coming down saturday? you will have have a beer with us lot...well sayin that il probably be sitting alone :(

My car is going to be part of the VWDRC display.... we have 5 cars...

a MK1 16v' date='

a MK2 R32 2 door Jetta

a space frame 20vT mk2 Golf

a 10second FWD Street legal Mk2 Golf... which is my favorite golf evar!!!!!!!!

and mine... to prove you don't have to heavily modified your car to race.... i say this now...

Hell yeah... about the beers... not sure what hotel we are in...

I've not been to Ultimate dubs before.....so not sure what goes on... but the rest of the boys go every year... I was meant to go before and display the old bus... but i blew a gearbox on the way up the M6 so never made it

[/b']

I think i'm getting there for lunchtime on saturday... sort the car out and then off on the beer :-d

how come your coming down saturday? you will have have a beer with us lot...well sayin that il probably be sitting alone :(

My car is going to be part of the VWDRC display.... we have 5 cars...

a MK1 16v' date='

a MK2 R32 2 door Jetta

a space frame 20vT mk2 Golf

a 10second FWD Street legal Mk2 Golf... which is my favorite golf evar!!!!!!!!

and mine... to prove you don't have to heavily modified your car to race.... i say this now...

Hell yeah... about the beers... not sure what hotel we are in...

I've not been to Ultimate dubs before.....so not sure what goes on... but the rest of the boys go every year... I was meant to go before and display the old bus... but i blew a gearbox on the way up the M6 so never made it

[/b']

im at the international hotel,

take it your on the indoor display? those cars sound sweet, i think i know of teh 10 second mark 2, is it black / dark in colour?

(B) (B) (B)