Ultimate Dubs March 8th 2009 - INDOOR CLUB DISPLAY ONLY

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim I'll have to stick you on the reserve list as currently we have 6 cars for the outdoor display

1 saichy

2 warnerp060869

3 Craggsy

4 HIGHLINE VR6

5 VR6_Absy

6 Tomvr

Reserve

Pimp Cat

Jim Potter

However I'm giving the 6 of you an ultimatum lol if I dont receive the car details which I have PM'd you all about by the end of next week (30/11/2008) I will give you space away to someone else who can send me the details!!!!

As like i said before the longer i leave getting the info off the organisers the less chance we have of getting a space!

Unfortunalty peeps we can only have 6 cars on the display

I have applied for the the display now but I am still waiting on one persons detials I will PM you today and if I dont get your details by the end of the week i will ask Pimp Cat for their details as they are top of the Reserve list

1 saichy

2 Tomvr

3 Craggsy

4 HIGHLINE VR6

5 VR6_Absy

6 warnerp060869 (Waiting Details)

Reserve

Pimp Cat

Jim Potter

Gaget Master

Sorry guys looks like we might be out of luck with the outdoor display

Sent: 04 December 2008 21:37

To: Claire Curry

Subject: Re: Outdoor Club Display Booking - The VR6 Owners Club

Hi Claire

I may struggle to offer you an outside club stand as well as an indoor stand, because we don't have enough spaces for the amount of clubs that apply, but if we do have space left then I will let you know.

What I can suggest though is that the car parks will be open from 8am, so if the rest of your club arrive at that time then you will be able to park near to the main building.

Regards

Dean

Full details of the show and awards can be found on the UD website http://www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk/

But no were not to late its just we already have one display indoors and the Organisers dont want to give us a 2nd display outdoors as its not fair to others clubs if we have 2 club displays and they have to turn other clubs down who dont even have one.

Guest Nero1701

Hi,

Id like to put my name and my car (standard part from the wheels) down.

Love the site and the knowledge bank

March is a little way off and wondered if we could maybee set up an informal meet and greet some whee in the london area,

i would certinly help try and find a venue?

what bout a stormin of the ace cafe or something?

Looks a little shoddy just now but gives a month or 2 and she'll be a stunner

1228764080_8712_FT246547_img_1291_.jpg

1228764205_8712_FT246547_img_1290_.jpg

I have tried to book an outdoor display but the organisers will not let us have two club displays as we are only allowed the one due to space restriction can I suggest anyone else intending to go to this show meets up beforehand convoys in and parks together in the general car park

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...