Ultimate Dubs March 8th 2009 - INDOOR CLUB DISPLAY ONLY

Hey all, I must have been hiding under a rock... not been on the site for ages so haven't said that I'm going too. Lol. will be heading up with a mate in his 4motion and another with his Ibiza FR. Up sat night, find somewhere for beers, ready for Sunday!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were aiming to be there around 10.30 ish, so i can wash and polish and do the engine bay and vac it out and things you know what its like when your involved with a perfectionist lol, { wots the post code Tony??? or have ya lost it mate?? }

Sals car is now officially ready' date=' clay barred, polished ,waxed ,and vacced... Oh weve had such fun today.......

[/quote']

glad yours is lol, mines no where near, still havnt got my new wheels on lol

Hi all.

Just to let u know i'm still lurking around in the background..

Got the beast out today for the first time since November, Quick wash down, and blat up the road to get tax sorted. :) :)

I'll be heading up Saturday am, if ne one is thinkin of headin up from the deep south and wants a jolly?

Hi all.

Just to let u know i'm still lurking around in the background..

Got the beast out today for the first time since November' date=' Quick wash down, and blat up the road to get tax sorted. :) :)

I'll be heading up Saturday am, if ne one is thinkin of headin up from the deep south and wants a jolly?

[/quote']

Jake your always lurking mate! ;)

Sals car is now officially ready' date=' clay barred, polished ,waxed ,and vacced... Oh weve had such fun today.......

[/quote']

glad yours is lol, mines no where near, still havnt got my new wheels on lol

What wheels you got mike?

bbs rc splits rims... mulberry centres ;)

hey peeps! il be on uk-mkivs outside side.

so il cum over and say hi!

il look out for you mate

Isnt that what you have already got bbs rc's?

yes, but there single peice on at the moment...

iv got polished 2 piece bmw 'split' rims going on

I'll be heading up Saturday am' date=' if ne one is thinkin of headin up from the deep south and wants a jolly?

[/quote']

there will be a few of us meeting at rownhams eastbound saturday about 12ish...

feel free to join us buddy for a leisurely cruise up . . . . . :o :-p

I'll be heading up Saturday am' date=' if ne one is thinkin of headin up from the deep south and wants a jolly?

[/quote']

there will be a few of us meeting at rownhams eastbound saturday about 12ish...

feel free to join us buddy for a leisurely cruise up . . . . . :o :-p

leisurely cruise up..? not sure if i can mate, my right foot seems to have tourettes, you gotta understand I havent driven it for 4 months now, and, well.. i'd be delighted to meet fella, its a date ;)

Jake' date=' Mike, Tony, Sal, Rich Are you all set for this weekend do you need any last min info or anything from me?[/b']

I'm all sorted thanks Claire, its a pretty routine procedure, just gotta make sure theres hardly any fuel in the tank, & I'm sure that'll be easy enough to loose on the way :)

Any 1 else got any Q's..?

Jake' date=' Mike, Tony, Sal, Rich Are you all set for this weekend do you need any last min info or anything from me?[/b']

think im ok, not quite sure where the show cars enter the building tho,

could do with some advise on cleaning my car lol... or help :( , where abouts is the water provided for cleaning on the grounds?

think im ok, not quite sure where the show cars enter the building tho,

could do with some advise on cleaning my car lol... or help :( , where abouts is the water provided for cleaning on the grounds?

Mike, The waters situated between the double rollover doors in the car park side, I seem to remember there being only one tap and quite a que, so a few buckets or some water containers may be beneficial..

think im ok too ... just no confirmation on my hotel room yet so have been on to them today .... and same as jake the little fuel as possible wont be a prob lol ... ill only need to wipe mine down and wax it with my new stuff hope fully lol

rite hotel is all sorted im in the holiday inn ill be helping jake and others to prob the bar up all nite .... who else is in the holiday inn ????