• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well stuck it together tonight, just to make sure it all fits together still happy with result so thought I'd share.

Install time Still a fair bit to do but getting there

• 2 weeks later...

Well its been an eventfull few days, went to refit front suspension and on giving it a checkover found the bags had been scrubbing on inner wings again, so a quick call to Ray @ Rayvernon Friday saw a new pair of bags land on my door first thing Saturday morning :blink: :rthumb: .

So the struts were cleaned up and fitted with new bags then fired onto car

DSC00490.jpg

Next favour was the alternator and starter, (cheers to Sas for picking them up frpom IPF when I had no time), so these were then fully refurbished by forth auto electrics for me.. got the alternator today and get starter tomorrow.

DSC00487.jpg

Yesterday was a busy day had to remake intercooler pipes and wrap downpipe, also made up a 4" 90 degreestainless intake bend with the maf built into it and heater matrics pipes also in stainless, Dropped these off at Ipf at half nine and got a call at 2 saying they were ready, then Dave went up and collected them for me.

Spent tonight building up the pipes and checking everything still fits, just need to do my oil return and refit the starter and we should have life.... should :lmao:

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

So a big thanks to those who helped past couple of days and big up the service from Rayvern and IPF :ok:

Bit more progress tonight..

Picked up starter

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

Looking a bit more complete now

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

• 5 months later...