Hazet Lead Removal Tool

Just ordered one of these (click) from a company called Damar International.

Spoke to a lady called Hazel who would give any of us a 15% discount on this tool (may be others). The total came to £27.05 which includes carriage and VAT. A lot cheaper than the Snap-On tool!

Anyway the phone number is 01162-764144.

She did say that if enough people wanted to buy them then she may be able to do a further discount. (Group Buy!)

Just been to VW to pick up some bits and pieces for my rocker cover and manifold and asked about that tool. The guy I spoke to said it costs £17.50 + vat. So roughly £20. But they have to order them in. He wouldnt tell me who made them though cant make a direct comparison to what ive just ordered.

Still £27 isnt much more plus most of the difference is probably postage anyway.

I can confirm it is a metal Hazet one that VW sell, tool part number T10029 and looks exactly the same as the one in the link on the previous page. All for under £20.

I think some VW dealers can be a bit funny about supplying them though, so if they say no try another dealer, or I can get the number for VW up here and they can probably do them mail order.

I can confirm it is a metal Hazet one that VW sell' date=' tool part number T10029 and looks exactly the same as the one in the link on the previous page. All for under £20.

I think some VW dealers can be a bit funny about supplying them though, so if they say no try another dealer, or I can get the number for VW up here and they can probably do them mail order.[/quote']

i can also confirm this after reciving min yesterday and for £13.70 inc VAT

I know someone who works at the dealers !amazed !amazed

• 6 months later...