Not really any new mods (just a few tweeks) but as it actually stopped raining long enough for me to wash the car this weekend and I've got a new camera to play with I thought it's time to take some pics...

graf1.jpg

graf11.jpg

graf6.jpg

graf13.jpg

graf15.jpg

graf16.jpg

graf5.jpg

graf4.jpg

The rain didn't hold off long enough to get the bonnet open so here's an engine pic from a few weeks ago...

black2.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love this car its so clean must have cost u so much money to do tho looks sweet

Thanks, but like Mike said haven't spent a lot at all... coilovers, wheels and leather recaros are about the only main things. The bodywork is pretty much standard US spec apart from the black grill, badges, mirrors and lights etc which I've done myself ;)

Looking good Justin, great pics! I remember seeing this not long after you bought it sailing past me in Colchester. It looked good standard but the TT Comps and that lower stance are just right.

A little over two years ago when I bought my VR Sparkz recommended that I get TT Comnps but I didn't know what they were. He showed me a pic of your old Black VR with them on and I've not looked back. Picked up my set in Dec 05 for £200 :o . I've not gone as highly polished and blingy like yourself and many others but you gotta admit, there aren't many OE wheels that look as smart on a MK3.

Looking forward to seeing the car in all its glory at a few shows this year

Kevin

i mean if u look at the bay its clean as a wistle the pain looks like its been resprayed nd the comps polished wud have cost a bit i know they come standard like that over there which is why they have the cool lil rabit on it

Appearances are deceptive mate... the clean bay is just attention to detail and a jet wash ;) The paint is pretty much original just a lot of polish and wax (and the photo's are flattering) and it was originally badged as a GTI VR6 the little rabbits didnt come on mk3s... mine cost £2.95 from ebay and then I painted it black

I'm flattered that you think it looks like it cost a fortune though... means I've got away with it!

Looks sweet!!!! Loving the cleaniless especially the engine bay! (h) We are currently on the look out for some graffitti in Plymouth so we can get some arty shots!

cheers... definitely worth hunting out a good back drop, I think a container park would make a good site but can't find one that will let you in!

Looking good Justin' date=' great pics! I remember seeing this not long after you bought it sailing past me in Colchester. It looked good standard but the TT Comps and that lower stance are just right.

A little over two years ago when I bought my VR Sparkz recommended that I get TT Comnps but I didn't know what they were. He showed me a pic of your old Black VR with them on and I've not looked back. Picked up my set in Dec 05 for £200 :o . I've not gone as highly polished and blingy like yourself and many others but you gotta admit, there aren't many OE wheels that look as smart on a MK3.

Looking forward to seeing the car in all its glory at a few shows this year

Kevin

[/quote']

Cheers mate... I picked these comps up already polished, don't think I'd have gone to the effort of polishing another set myself... nearly did them matt black a few weeks ago but couldnt bring myself to do it!

Thats so comforting to hear.....taht even you have a dirty car from time to time. I always imagine you have a spotless car all the while.

thanks for making me happy :-d

Your getting him confused with ABSY! :P