Bristol Volksfest 6 - 8 June

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ull all be behind the charged cabrio thou so make way here i come ..... lol so we all meetin some where to all go in at the same time make a big entrance kinda thing

Depends if we stop of at Thorpe Park on the way.

Does anyone want any VR6OC merchandise bringing down?

Only what's been posted here. DLea's interested as is HVR6, her Mark is questionable as he came over all queasy at Alton Towers. But her new promotion must be working her too hard as she hasn't been on since 20th May!

. and mite have a new bbq to break in

cool as my large one is entertaining but useless as a bbq. but I do have a gas stove to be christened and a new bottle of gas for the camping fridge and I'll see what other gadgets I can fit in the car ;-)

Either that or I'll bring my PS3 just for it hahaha. Well that and Time Crisis 4 with Gun Con. :)

Not sure if there's enough ummph to run a PS3 along with the projector - we will be in the middle of a field remember - and would be surprised if the gun controller worked with a projected image

Well it looks like im out :-(

Started up the car an hour ago and i nearly jumped out my skin!

sounds like a spanner in a tumble drier, was fine yesterday infact a mate said how quite it sounded.

iv had no luck with this car at all, im now trying to convince the wife to keep it as its cost a few ££££ over the past year +o(

oh dear mate not good any ideas wot it could be ??? take it u have checked the obvious like oil etc

yeah had a service last friday and 400 miles before that when the new engine went in, had my brother round and he seams to think it may be a sticky tappet, gets very loud when you take the oil cap off.

i have a new set of tappets from my old engine with have only done 800miles so will swap them over tomorrow. fingers crossed!

Either that or I'll bring my PS3 just for it hahaha. Well that and Time Crisis 4 with Gun Con. :)

Not sure if there's enough ummph to run a PS3 along with the projector - we will be in the middle of a field remember - and would be surprised if the gun controller worked with a projected image

It does work with a projector just need somewhere to fix the IR sensors lol. But good point on the juice aspect lol. Anyone work for aggreko and reckon we could borrow a generator for the weekend hahaha :-p