Bristol Volksfest 6 - 8 June

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right peeps I'll be booking this one up shortly and the Club will be paying for the Private portaloo out of club funds = Totaling £88.13

If you are already Premium Member then you do not have to dontate towards this but if you are attending the show and you are NOT a Premium Member then we are asking that you Pay £10 towards the Portaloo hire

We think thats fair for everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...

Right peeps Display booked for 20 cars!!!!

Camping booked for 15 Cars!!!!

Private Portaloo hired for all your campers!!!!!!!!

To get entry tickets prior to the event please click here for booking details ... http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/volksfest%202008%20camping%20application.pdf

Can someone please take over from me for point of contact for this show as I will be abroad the week running up to this event???

Right peeps Display booked for 20 cars!!!!

Camping booked for 15 Cars!!!!

Private Portaloo hired for all your campers!!!!!!!!

To get entry tickets prior to the event please click here for booking details ... http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/volksfest%202008%20camping%20application.pdf

Can someone please take over from me for point of contact for this show as I will be abroad the week running up to this event???

If nobody else has come forward you can stick me down

Confirmation

Camping booked for 15 cars

Private portaloo booked for club for whole weekend!

Club Display booked for 20 cars each day

IMPORTANT

Organisers have asked for all club members to arrive on site before 9.30am on the saturday and Sunday or they may be a chance that you will not be able to drive through the site to get to the club displays.

No vehicle passes are being given out this year so just please turn up on time and ask a marshel where to go and they will direct you to the correct area where the camping and club display is.

I'm going to try and make both days but as I only live down the road I wont be camping and I only would have just got back into the country on friday night!!!!!

So there is more space available for the display and camping so get your names down - This is normally a great fun show

• 5 weeks later...

how far is this from me i want to come to this

Dave I'm not 100% sure where you live but from what I can recall your from near stoke on trent way I think. If thats the case dependant on traffic its about 2 - 3 hours drive for you. You need to head down through birmingham and get on the M5 to the South West.

From J19 M5 take A369 (signposted Clifton (Toll)). Straight for approx. 3.5 miles to traffic lights. Turn right signposted B3129 Weston' date=' Clevedon for another 1.5 miles to traffic lights. Straight across and down hill for further mile or so to crossroads. Show entrance directly opposite.

[img']http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/images/flatmap.jpg

Im coming on early Sat, hopefully not to go all the way back to buy another tent this year!

I need to pay for my ticket as the time is nearing. Is it a case of paying Bristol VF or you Claire?