Ultimate Dubs Show 9th March 2008 - Telford International Centre

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Martin so your turned to the dark "dirty derv" side. If its not Revo'd already I can highly recommend it :)

I've got to have a minor op sometime at the begining of march so I've got my fingers crossed the dates of it wont be to close to UD and effect me going +o( *-) !!!

If I can make it I hope to see a few of you there,

At the mo I've got a room booked at the Premier travel inn is anyone else staying there?????

Yeah Claire, i have gone diesel, and love every minute of it, the Revo was installed the day i got it, wow, what a difference ;)

Was supposed to be getting some LMs tomorrow, but its fallen thro, totally gutted

Revo Remap is excellent and well worth it.

Here are my results after the remap which I had done on my 150 TDi http://www.vr6oc.com/events/RR/powerstation/251106/VIW3777.pdf

I've had the car remaped for over a year now trouble free the only thing it does is eat front tyres!!!!

There has been no difference in my MPG either I still happily average Mid 40's in mine. I can get the MPG higher than that but that would be one boring drive ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Tony what time you heading up? fancy a Cabrio convoy? ;) Im going in my mk1 (its going on the outside mk1oc stand) as the VR will be gone by then and the Corrado will be in the body shop, give us a shout, i was aiming to leave around 6am :o as last year it took 2 1/2 hours to get there then a long que for entry and they have that stooooooooooooooopid 9am cut off for the display stands and totally robotic and unflexible meat head car park attendants

would do mate but i stayin at a mates in lester on the friday and sat nite helpin him with his mk 2 he wants to sell ....

Where in Leicester you staying then Tony?

:) ah ok mate no worries, Hey craig i dont think it will be near you? he said LESTER surely thats a different place? or Tony cant speeel carektly ;)

The cars for this years outdoor stand are

1.VR6Pete

2.Cabrioman

3.Earwig

4.Mike

5.Blondie

6.gav-vr6

Moderator edit by: VR6Pete

Please note that ALL cars on the outdoor stand MUST be ON the stand between 7:30am-8:30am

This a strict time scale and any cars that arrive later will NOT be allowed on the stand for Health & safety reasons.

f you cannot make it on the day for any reason please call or text me to let me know ,

Thanks

Donna