Ultimate Dubs Show 9th March 2008 - Telford International Centre

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to say guys that Ultimate Dubs have informed me that we have been pipped to the post and there are no Indoor stands available, they said there are still outside spaces but again I am waiting for their confirmation that we have an outside stand, I have now sent 2 emails regarding outside and will let you know as soon as I have confirmation.

Sorry I should have posted this up sooner but I've been manic at work.

• 2 weeks later...

or that the "SCENE TAX" brigade have hogged all the spaces at yet another show..........when will they realise its not about Just heavilly modded or mega money builds? its not what i specificaly go to VW shows to see, yet its all thats represented now it seems, and its getting boring!! you watch those 2 absolutely disgustingly modified "gay" mk1 cabrios will be in the hall again when they could have filled it with some decent VR6`s form a proper club

Silly question guys - but what are the cars parks like outside. As silly as it sounds i'd be sh*ttin myself leaving my VR in a car park full of people like me. R there any stories of any W4nkers stealing or keying cars??

I'd love to get a space on the club stand if anything is still avalible - but i can see how limited spaces r so i'm expecting a NO lol :-)

paul altho its telford which is not the nicest part of shropshire its a very secure carpark and a very nice venue i park my car there all the time when i go shoppin nd no one even bothers with it 2 my disapointment apart from when i go out the car park nd piss the chavs off

Its unfortunate we missed out on a club display, had a great one last year both indoors and out, unfortunately i do not have a car worthy of either display with the club for this year, as its missing two cylinders and is diesel.

Still a nicer alternative to an R32 tho, well it will be nest week

Still a nicer alternative to an R32 tho' date=' well it will be nest week

martin still got the blue R32 or is it now diesel.?

[/quote']

Nah the R32 was sold on Xmas Eve, and a Tornado red TDi Anniversary has taken its place,

Far far more practical and i get my wheels this week, so its ALOT nicer than the R32 was :)

Still a nicer alternative to an R32 tho' date=' well it will be nest week

martin still got the blue R32 or is it now diesel.?

[/quote']

Nah the R32 was sold on Xmas Eve, and a Tornado red TDi Anniversary has taken its place,

Far far more practical and i get my wheels this week, so its ALOT nicer than the R32 was :)

Hey Martin so your turned to the dark "dirty derv" side. If its not Revo'd already I can highly recommend it :)

I've got to have a minor op sometime at the begining of march so I've got my fingers crossed the dates of it wont be to close to UD and effect me going +o( *-) !!!

If I can make it I hope to see a few of you there,

At the mo I've got a room booked at the Premier travel inn is anyone else staying there?????