WHAT SPEED DOES YOUR VR DO ON THE REDLINE IN 3RD GEAR?

3rd gear will pull 99mph at 7000rpm with a 17" tyre. 94 mph on a 15" tyre and 95 on a 16" tyre.

The VR doesn't have a 7K rev limit though' date=' so you're probably hitting 93 ish.

[/quote']

I have 17's, hit 105 at 7,000rpm. The only mods are induction kit, straight thru exhaust and stainless back box. It must have a 7k limit, either that or something is playing up in my engine!

Try doing them sorta speeds on 195/40 tyres over an 8" rim.....gets real twitchy even more so under braking.

oh and leave the racing to the track.

sensible mode off, I have had 101mph before changing to 4th with a bit left in 3rd but mate was shitting himself

3rd gear will pull 99mph at 7000rpm with a 17" tyre. 94 mph on a 15" tyre and 95 on a 16" tyre.

The VR doesn't have a 7K rev limit though' date=' so you're probably hitting 93 ish.

[/quote']

I have 17's, hit 105 at 7,000rpm. The only mods are induction kit, straight thru exhaust and stainless back box. It must have a 7k limit, either that or something is playing up in my engine!

Kevs is running a 3.6 diff

wot ratios are in the stealth/gemini 6speeder?does the 12psi set up pull harder and stronger radostormvr6?getting temted myself.

I was making 280 now 329bhp, it feels quicker but would'nt say any pulls any harder. The torque was 260lbft and has

only gone up to 278lbft. but i was running a Schrick and now a short runner. The schrick gave a bit of a kick at 4k now its just smooth rite to 7k rpm :)