Gti Festival Club Stand - Sun 8th July 07

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm do we need a club display ticket, coz ive not got one, or do we just pay on the gate and go to our pitch??and also my car isnt going to driveable as its in bits!! (still)..i have a space on the stand, is it ok to bring my m8s R32 instead, he wants to join the club aswell...

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1183802286_2891_FT180033_bild0382.jpg]1183802286_2891_FT180033_bild0382_.jpg[/lightbox]

umm do we need a club display ticket' date=' coz ive not got one, or do we just pay on the gate and go to our pitch??

[/quote']

Yep, pay on the gate and when you get to the man by the 'visitors' car park tell him you are on the VR6OC stand and he'll direct you on past the end of the track. Another man later will tell you where the pitch is. Hopefully a prime spot alongside the 1/4 mile.

is it ok to bring my m8s R32 instead' date=' he wants to join the club aswell...

[/quote']

Do bears crap in the woods? He's more than welcome :-)

not gonna be able to make this 1 either guys... jolly poor show from me this year :(

Anyways, i'm hoping to make an apperance next week at london volksfest so will catch up then!

Ave a good one people!