A few pics of my 2.9 VR6 Rallye

That is a beauty just one thing your number plate stickers are upside down the stadt is supposed to go at the bottom and the coloured one at the top "sorry" id want someone to tell me if mine was wrong!

Nice Rallye' date=' did that used to be Aaron Horrels car? he sold it on yonks ago to a guy in southend Essex, my mate bought a Red G60 rado off him and if its the same one? he had that in his garage! very nice

[/quote']

Yep same car :)

It has been at shows, but not for a while - 5 years maybe. Brought back to life now so it should show up in a few places again now.

Thanks for the comments,

Tom.

I personnally think this is the best shape golf ever made with the best engine - if its 4wd aswel then you have a dream of a motor there mate.

It is :)

Would love to see it charged and on a strip ;-)

Watch this space... ;)

Cheers,

Tom

Nice, theres definatly something about them. Wheels look siilar to mine :)

No pics today cos I forgot my camera! But spent a couple of hours taking out the old management loom as it had been put together by edward scissor hands.

Converted it over to OBD2 with a left hand drive vr6 synchro loom i had, changed manifold (and lost my nice shiney one..) and throttle body, ecu, lamda sensor etc

Fusebox is now nice and tidy, and now has some added security of the VAG immobilser, which has to be fitted for late obd and obd2 ecu's.

Runs lovely (not that it didnt before) and should have released a bit of poke form the 2.9

Tom.