Stealth tunning

Use the search function.

Its why we have it.

No need to be abrupt mate? A simple yes or no would suffice. If your car hasnt been rolling roaded by Vince' date=' then why bother replying? Are you bored?

Back on track...Me personally mate, no, but i have a mate [b']6potmkII who had his mk2 vr rolling roaded at Stealth a couple of months ago and he was well pleased with his results. Also, there was a rolling road session about a month ago for the vr6 owners club and the results are on the forum.

** Just realised im logged in my cousin's name!! Any comebacks to my comment above, Its SPARKZ. Many thanks!! **

Use the search function.

Its why we have it.

No need to be abrupt mate? A simple yes or no would suffice. If your car hasnt been rolling roaded by Vince' date=' then why bother replying? Are you bored?

[/quote']

How does fuck off grab you????

My Charged VR was mapped by vince, and if you do a search you'd know that, and you'd find feedback from me and a host of other people.

You'll find a lot of the long standing members are fucked off with the amount of reposts and crap on this forum.

For the record if your implying our RR day was at stealth, your wrong it wasn't, so how about you check your facts before you post.

How does fuck off grab you????

My Charged VR was mapped by vince, and if you do a search you'd know that, and you'd find feedback from me and a host of other people.

You'll find a lot of the long standing members are fucked off with the amount of reposts and crap on this forum.

For the record if your implying our RR day was at stealth, your wrong it wasn't, so how about you check your facts before you post.

Right, obviously santa didnt bring you what you wanted for Xmas (or for that matter, nothing at all). Maybe, its bacause of your stinking attitude towards people (its not the first time someone has commented on your negative comments and im sure that it wont be the last!! End of the day, the forum is there to help people and whether you are a new memeber or an old member, it is regardless. We, as a forum are there to help one another.

End of the day, LFVR6 asked a simple question. Obviously he used the search function and came up with nothing (Maybe there is a fault with his computer? we dont know that).

What we dont need especially on Christmas day is someone like you with your negative attitude saying that beacuse it doesnt help him in any way. If you havnt got anything to good to say to him, then why type your reply? You say that your car was mapped at stealth? So why couldnt you say, 'Yes mate, my car was mapped at Stealth, and i was very happy with the outcome' Not hard, is it?

As for the 'how does fuck off grab you' when we eventually meet up (and i know we will) I will let you know.......PRICK!

Finally LFVR6, this forum is generally a very good sight mate, its just the small minority that makes it bad with negative comments. Dont let these people get to you bud. Hope you had a better Xmas day than Mk3 anni did! lol!!

well said sparkz,partically the meet up bit.LOL!

back on topic-my sc vr was mapped 2 yrs ago at stealth.never misses a beat.its also a MAF map on an OBD1 heavily modded.i can understand why many regard vince as the 'VR GOD'.proper good bloke,always willing to help.

Ok, I would just like to point out a couple of things here.....

I think we all need to start the year with a fresh view on things otherwise this site and comunity is going to dissapear.

I have seen this type of thing again and again here and to be hponest it's about time it stopped.

If you have seen a question 10 times before and are pissed off with answering it then the simple thing to do is to say NOTHING.

There will always be someone who comes along that is more than happy to answer. If you thik about it I am sure that every question you can think of has been answered here over the years and if we just all searched and had no forum activity it would be a pretty boring place would it not ?

As for the remarks made to SPARKZ it was probably not the wisest thing to say as he was only pointing out that there are other ways of replying to these types of threads...

I hope Sparks can find it within himself to try and let things in the past saty in the past and start the year fresh. The last thing we want as a club is to have big fallouts from within.

As for any new people readin this I would just like to say that we are on the whole a great bunch of people and I hope little things like this do not put you off our great site. :-)

I have Unlocked this thread and will leave it open so the original topic can be discussed.

I request that any banter be kept to PM's if you feel the need to do so. If anyone has any problem with anything that is going on then you can always message one of us trusty staff and we can try and resolve it as best we can.

Mark.

Fair dues! i still reckon i should be owed an apology though from a certain person....... ;)

An apolgy would indeed be appreciated I am sure, However that is something we have no control over :-)

Thanks for your understanding in the situation and thanks for sticking with us m8 ;-)

Mark.

I think we all need to start the year with a fresh view on things otherwise this site and comunity is going to dissapear.

I hope not as I'm looking forward to seeing a few more VR6 Turbos creep out of the woodwork this year :-)

As for Vince he's sound as a pound. Been going there for 7 years with assorted VWs! There is one thing though, he really needs some better rollers now with all these turbos kicking about, LOL! I think his can 'only' measure a max of 300 whp (360ish crank) :-)

Any one had there VR Rolling road tuned at stealth ?

Yes i had my vr6 on the rollers too was happy with it untill i got used to the power. I have a few more mods to work on for the car and then another trip across the water to the boys at stealth well recommended :)

wow what an interesting thread!

yes as sparks correctly pointed out, i had my mk2 vr6 S/C mapped there by vince then a few power runs after. he is a very nice and helpfull man vince, he managed to get my vr up2 280bhp so overall a nice experience at stealth.

I've been to Stealth on a number of occasions and have posted my thoughts many times. Vince is a great bloke and if you want to know what he is doing to your car he will talk you through everything he is doing step by step.

My only beef with him is that (in my experience) he's a very 'Hit a nail with a sledge hammer' type of guy.

Firstly I had my Z Engineering Surpercharger mapped with no MAF and it only produced 200bhp!!! and that was with a brand new 2.9 rebuild!! His excuse was that the timing was out! Before I had the charger fitted I was waisting brand new Golf GTi's!!

Needless to say, it cost me alot of money finding out from the guy (personal friend of mine who I risked upsetting because of my accusations) that the timing was not out and infact it was all down to the MAF being unplugged. So it was back to Stealth for a MAP with the MAF plugged in and 60bhp later I was much happier!

Since then I have fitted a full Miltek stainless with decat and the car has developed a strange missfire under load in certian conditions, I rang Vince and told what was happening and he said:

'Ah gotta be fuel pump and your injectors are probably giving out, i'll have to remap it as well, that'll be £250, plus parts!'

I was like eh?!! Hang on a sec you havent even see the car yet!

Vince is nigh on 200 miles away from me and every trip costs money. Thing is, he's produced the custom MAP and i'm really stuck between a rock and a hard place as to what to do. This tuning thing gets VERY expensive! lol But I love it ;)

P.S Steve, you need to chill out mate and I deffo wouldn't want to be getting on the wrong side of SPARKZ he's a HUGE black man and I would like to think he's my best friend!!