Here are some shots I took today while I had a bit of time to kill.

She's coming together nicely, strapped on the 16"tts with Toyo Proxies on so she's starting to look a bit cooler, black badges and removed the front vr badge for clean lines. Planning on saving for some nice dark angel eye lamps to replace the hella quads and would like a better suspension kit to go lower. The 17" monzas are still gonna go on in spring but for now, this is how she stands.

What y'all think for now?

vr09.jpg

vr10.jpg

vr08.jpg

vr06.jpg

vr05.jpg

vr07.jpg

Looking good. :-)

One thing I would also do which I am surprised has not been mentioned is to lose the mud flaps ;-)

Only other thing I am not to keen on is the exhuast but other than that she is looking superb m8.

Nice and clean !

Keep us updated as and when you play around !

Mark.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, ride update:

bought a new zorst, well, ebay spesh, magnex stainless but....wait for it....I'm sticking with the old school and its another dtm!! This time though its a decent snug fit one that will side solid instead of swinging around like the one at the mo. Should be fitting this at the weekdn with a decat so more power and she should sound nicer too.

Also, gonna get the manifold blasted and powder coated black with some urban camo vinyl wrapped around the engine cover, we'll see how it looks eh.

Spring caps going on soon to drop the front 10mm and will be sorting out the wavy sill strips. I'll post pics when some stuff is done.