Audi TT crash

Sitting at home with my g/f on Sunday night when we hear a loud bang and crash followed by screaming. I rushed outside to see :o

1162247629_3494_FT0_29102006009_.jpg

1162247630_3494_FT0_29102006012_.jpg

1162247630_3494_FT0_29102006011_.jpg

I walked up to the drivers side expecting to see someone seriously hurt inside but both driver and passenger had climbed out of the other side unhurt :S

The car had taken out two six foot pieces of railing, a traffic light and a streetlight before coming to rest three feet away from Barclays cashpoint. Thankfully nobody was withdrawing any money at the time. Similarly no one was entering or leaving the pub next to the cash point or crossing the road at the time. In the last two pics you will see a piece of railing which the car was impailed on. It struck me that had this been a foot higher it would have gone through the drvers open window :-|

Its probably an understatement to say that they are lucky to be alive.

Kevin

Looks like the guy was going "Slightly" faster than he should have been given the surroundings.

Hate people like that. There is a place for speed and a built up area such as that is NOT the place for it.

And we wonder why the police are all over drivers most of time.

Coz of people like this....... :-(

Mark.

Looks like the guy was going "Slightly" faster than he should have been given the surroundings.

Hate people like that. There is a place for speed and a built up area such as that is NOT the place for it.

Mark.

Agree with ya mate. There was a teenage girl killed recently round my way, by some d*ckhead losing it round a junction corner similar to this. He ploughed into her and several mates and sandwiched them into a wall :o She was the only fatality, but several of her mates were critically injured and one lost the top of his scalp in the accident. Sorry to be so graphic, but it just goes to show the horrendous consequences that can happen due to people driving like a compete tw*t in built-up areas :@

sorry but you don't take out traffic lights and railings doing 30' date=' he must have been booting it

[/quote']

Exactly what I thought!. Strangely there was a BMW Compact at the scene and it appeared that the two cars were travelling "together" prior to the accident. Given where the TT ended up and the fact that the BM was parked next to it seconds after the crash I did wonder if the two cars were trying to take the same bend at the same time but there was only room for one. *-)

PHM, I don't think drink was to blame as the police on scene didn't arrest the supposed male driver.....

As has been previously said we can poke fun at the idiot driving as nobody was hurt. Hopefully this plum will think twice before doing anything stupid behind the wheel of a car again. After he has been banned and fined for dangerous driving I hope

Mark.

Agree with ya mate. There was a teenage girl killed recently round my way' date=' by some d*ckhead losing it round a junction corner similar to this. He ploughed into her and several mates and sandwiched them into a wall :o She was the only fatality, but several of her mates were critically injured and one lost the top of his scalp in the accident. Sorry to be so graphic, but it just goes to show the horrendous consequences that can happen due to people driving like a compete tw*t in built-up areas :@

[/quote']

He was a Drink Driver, fled the Scene after too, apparently, only passed his test two weeks prior! Hope they got space up Knox RD!

drink driving is still a major problem, any cock who sees fit to drink when they know they have a car with them should be locked up for a year minimum, how many dead people do we need? piss heads nearly always leg it aswell, well except the one i went to a while back who hit a fully loaded arctic head on in a metro!!!! he was disqaulified and pissed! that will learn ya! shame the lorry driver had to see it though

Agree with ya mate. There was a teenage girl killed recently round my way' date=' by some d*ckhead losing it round a junction corner similar to this. He ploughed into her and several mates and sandwiched them into a wall :o She was the only fatality, but several of her mates were critically injured and one lost the top of his scalp in the accident. Sorry to be so graphic, but it just goes to show the horrendous consequences that can happen due to people driving like a compete tw*t in built-up areas :@

[/quote']

He was a Drink Driver, fled the Scene after too, apparently, only passed his test two weeks prior! Hope they got space up Knox RD!

Yeah he did flee the scene, but i think they caught up with him. What an idiot man.